Jason rigsby (buickgn87) steals your money

burnout6

I sent this guy $300 for a header panel about 6 months ago. Long story short, i never recieved my money or header panel. So watch this guy he sure will take your money.

Rafael Trevino

Rafael Trevino - I did NOT steal your money. Paypal has your money.
I was recieving a lot for parts and Paypal put a limitation on my account.
You know this as I have been in contact with you since the start.

Paypal locked the acount. I cannot send refund through Paypal.

Despite this, I am willing to resolve this issue by refunding what you sent.

Even though you want to come here and start name calling. I will continue to satisfy you.

This does not have to go any further, trying to give me a bad name. Everyone that knows me, knows I don't steal money.

You will be recieving an email from me shortly.

Thanks.

Rafael Trevino - I did NOT steal your money. Paypal has your money.
I was recieving a lot for parts and Paypal put a limitation on my account.
You know this as I have been in contact with you since the start.

Paypal locked the acount. I cannot send refund through Paypal.

Despite this, I am willing to resolve this issue by refunding what you sent.

Even though you want to come here and start name calling. I will continue to satisfy you.

This does not have to go any further, trying to give me a bad name. Everyone that knows me, knows I don't steal money.

You will be recieving an email from me shortly.

Thanks.

Jason
still no email just like the money order you said you sent. its been 6 months all you been doing is giving me the run around. From getting a divorce sending the header panel selling some part sending money order and now the latest paypal is locked. i have all the emails and paypal receipt when the money cleared. I dont think everyone knows you that well.
Rafa

Regardless it doesnt take me six months to refund someone thier money even if i use snail mail .. This smells ..

6 MONTHS !!! I call BULLS--T Be a man and take care of business.!!!

I call NONE OF YOUR DAM BUSINESS. You don't know all the details so don't pass judgement on me.

I never seen the MONEY from Raf. So, IF you read my post above instead of being so anxious to bust someones ballz.... I will satisfy this issue dispite Paypal locking the account and never seeing the money to begin with. I think that is "being a man" It's been 6 months yes, some people it's hard to cough up additional money. I am cooperating.

And for everyones info... I did go through a divorce recently and a lot of extra funds got spoken for.
For all you Drama Queens on here, spread my fkn personal business all over and enjoy yourselves!

Sorry but when it hit this board it became everyones business and Iv'e heard all that BS. before. You don't seem to understand that once HIS money was put into YOUR paypal account it was YOUR money. Now whatever transpired with YOUR paypal account after him sending it to you makes not ONE bit of difference on his end. YOU now have HIS money !! Account frozen, money lost, spent or whatever. Oh !! and it seems once burnout6 posted on here it sure lit a fire under your aZZ !!!

Sorry but when it hit this board it became everyones business and Iv'e heard all that BS. before. You don't seem to understand that once HIS money was put into YOUR paypal account it was YOUR money. Now whatever transpired with YOUR paypal account after him sending it to you makes not ONE bit of difference on his end. YOU now have HIS money !! Account frozen, money lost, spent or whatever. Oh !! and it seems once burnout6 posted on here it sure lit a fire under your aZZ !!!

Ok Mike. Raf and I have been in contact since the beginning. This thread is useless. It does nothing to render this issue any quicker.
There is no fire being lit. Instead of email & PMs - it's on here. However, I think it's absolutely none of your business considering you have no interest either party.
The Drama Queens on this board...:rolleyes:

Raf, I am working diligently to take care of you. I consider this a high priority.

Thanks.

it now been 7 month and still no money. he sure does have a nice car now i know how he built it.

Just bought a block and crank from Jason. Good guy to deal with. Even met me half way and parts were just as described, even paid him up front. Thanks.
Rob

Hey burnout6,
Looks like he's got money now.

He been saying that for over 7 months hes going to sell something to pay me and never comes thru. im tired of dealing with this guy so i just told him merry xmas with the money, but i will keep the thread going til i feel i have my $300.00 worth of talking $hit about this loser!!!

Jason, make this right or you will no longer have access here. This isnt open for discussion and if you think youre smarter than I am and can get around whatever I do here, go for it. I promise you, that aint the case.

dont hold your breathe on it jay, thats fine with me ill let you know whenever i get my money.

dont hold your breathe on it jay, thats fine with me ill let you know whenever i get my money.

He can pay you by Friday or he will no longer have access here and I have enough connections at the other sites to get him banned there as well.

Just bought a block and crank from Jason. Good guy to deal with. Even met me half way and parts were just as described, even paid him up front. Thanks.
Rob

Hey burnout6,
Looks like he's got money now.

Can you give me a link to this? He just PM'd me and told me he doesnt have the money to pay this guy back.

can you give me a link to this? He just pm'd me and told me he doesnt have the money to pay this guy back.
what a bum .. He can sell parts just cant send them or pay a guy back he stole from .. Grifter !!