Jeremy & Lou @ irwindale tonight?

Not sure.
I will say that, Lou was forced to sell his Hellcat and buy a Demon, after my GN took his beloved Hellkitten behind the wood shed a year ago. :p
https://turbobuick.com/threads/irwindale-raceway-results.455491/

Jeremy called first dibs on humbling Lou's new Plymouth.
Hope he didn't bite off more than he could chew...

I'm wondering:

Who cut the best light?
Who ran the quickest?
Who ran the fastest?
Did Lou cheat this time?

Can't wait to hear the smack talk and lies. Followed by the time slip and what really happened. :eek:

Well, the last pass for both of us was the pass we lined up. By this time the track was crap. I’ll let Lou fill you in and then I’ll come in and add to the lies.

Figured that someone would have posted a time slip by now. There is NO WAY this will play out without any drama.

The mystery continues...

drama-llama.jpg

My day yesterday started out with a call from spoolfools butt boy Jeremy. He proclaimed in somewhat vulgar terms how he was going to fuk me up ! my response was 5 pm at the starting line & don,t be late. Well he avoided me all night & tried to slither out after witnessing my stellar perf. & how the Demon sawed off all contenders one after another. So finally his moment of reckoning came when he could hide no longer. Mercifully the carnage was over quickly as he slept at the line as was no match for my lightning quick response & superior driving skills. He was then left to sob in the pits The gentleman that I am offered condolences & a greasy shop towel that earlier I used to wipe my tires to dry his tearful swollen eyes. So my day that started out with his disrespect & insubordinate attitude ended favorably with justice served. I must ask myself why me, is this my destiny to suffer fools in my golden years. Am I not entitled to some peace & solitude. :( Louis Charles Czarnota Jr.

Last edited:
I started my day off yesterday morning with a cup of coffee, and a car set on “exorcism”. Gave Louis a call and I did tell him, “I’m gonna fuck you up”. During the time, I did know know he was meeting with his financial advisor, who shortly after I hung up, felt the wrath and frustration from a 90 year old man knowing his v8 $100k plus super car was going down. Upon arrival at the track, I was adjusting tire pressure, Louis jumped waayyyy ahead in line, FIRST in line! He knew on a good track prep, he horned cat had no chance... Bye the time he finally agreed to race, it was the last run of the evening and the track prep was gone.

We lined up his supercharged super car with my little v6 iron headed budget engine build, started our burnout and lit the lights. One mistake was on my behalf, letting Louis get the jump. I figured it was late, he was tired, and possibly asleep in the left lane. Lights changed, his TRACTION CONTROL and fully automatic car drive itself to a terrible run of 6.974 @ 103.30mph with a 1.6 60’ (honestly one of his worst runs of the night.
While I watched him get a jump, I leasurely got off the foot brake (didn’t bother with T brake) and closed the 4 car gap ending with a 7.000 @106.39mph peddling the car to a lousy 1.808 60’. End of the night, traction was my enemy. However, EVERY single run my little v6 put a MPH on that demon with a very conservative “safe” tune, no traction, no boost controller and no traction control. While this battle may have been “a loss”, this war is NOT over. To be continued.....

Yeah right, & if the dog didn't stop to take a shit, he would of caught the rabbit ! Buick owners favorite excuse when gets beat after biting off too much is,I only have a lowly V-6 max built set on kill stroker motor on E85 1000 # lighter trying to measure dicks with a crippled up 75 year old senior citizen !

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha yessssss. I love how us youngsters get you fired up. Once I get this boost controller in and get my car to launch, you’re exorcism will commence!! Question is, what car will you buy next to try and keep up?... :cool:

Hopefully this stirs up the pot for the rest of these Buick owners with their rust buckets, to come out and actually run their cars!!! This community on the west coast is kind of embarrassing. All these Buick’s but nobody wants to run their cars....except for me and Andrew! Anyone care to differ, please speak up. Ok thanks bye.

This is a travesty of epic proportions.
A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY...

As the moderator in charge of this devastated section, I will make sure that the South Western Turbo Buick flag will be placed at half mast for the unforeseeable future. I knew that I should have handled this mater myself and therefore hold myself partially responsible. :cry:

We need to right this horrible wrong...

Last edited:
When I finally get all the pieces gathered and bring all of it to Lou build, he already knows he will be assembling his own assassin.......... :cool:

This is a travesty of epic proportions.
A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY...

As the moderator in charge of this devastated section, I will make sure that the South Western Turbo Buick flag will be placed at half mast for the unforeseeable future. I knew that I should have handled this mater myself and therefore hold myself partially responsible. :cry:

We need to right this horrible wrong...

Lou told me he’s gonna put the race tune in there and REALLY let you have it. You’re number one on his target list. He just got lucky last night and he knows that. But he has it in for you :eek:

After the elder abuse I handed out to "Charles" a year ago, he knows better than to call me out. In fact, he has been quite humble to me ever since then :love::unsure:. The number my GN ran a year ago to spank his beloved Hellkitten would still have Chuck's new Plymouth covered like a wet blanket.

Wooooowwwwww Lou wow. Your first son says your new Dodge Dart stands no chance. I wouldn’t take that. Please let me know when the race is so I have my boost controller by then. Thank you. :cool: