just unwrapped this brand new Buick shirt

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
tried to look up some history on this .. couldn't really find any solid data ... who remembers this and what year would this shirt be from .. and how long did this event go on for ...or any other interesting info on it ...cheers west coast fellas

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

This is what Info I was able to dig for :
Buick Grand National Racing Association (BGNRA)
Steve Hurst, President, hurstbuick@aol.com
PO Box 8687, Anaheim, CA 92812-0687
Phone & FAX: 714.772.6201
Publications: Boost and Club Newsletter
Sponsors many National events.
http://bgnra.org
And my Guess is around !985 or later ????? Good luck .... I'm sure the Veteran's will chime in on this :cool:

Cool shirt. I still have two from 1994-1995 when I raced my T at the Buick vs Mustang shootout series at Englishtown in NJ!!

Just by looking at the names id say early 90s

hell no bruce .. wouldn't sell them to me ... he did give me that shirt though .. but he can't remember that far back LMAO

ha... I just folded it back up and the sleeve says 94 ... o_O
Why did you give the answer!
I was going to show my nerdiness and guess 94 because of Grand News. No lie! Now send me my prize unless you work for BGC, if that's the case you just keep it because you wont send it anyways.

Hey GrassDoctor, theres a website that has a bunch of memorabilia but I dont know the name. It's really cool and should actually be noticed. They had obscure stuff and I spent hours looking through pretty much every page. Lots of cool pictures of items you can zoom in on.

Maybe someone knows the name? I'd like to check it out again to see if they're still adding stuff or even maintaining it. Might be a death site too but it still is awesome!

Why did you give the answer!
I was going to show my nerdiness and guess 94 because of Grand News. No lie! Now send me my prize unless you work for BGC, if that's the case you just keep it because you wont send it anyways.
you like old memorabilia ... me too ... ill send you something pm me your address you crazy Buick nerd :p

Just cuz it says 'turbo' doesnt mean its TR related.

My guess is that patch and the history you seek will lead you to a Peterbuilt!