You can type here any text you want

KCIR sat nov 14th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnplogii

Senior citizen
A few of us buick guys around omaha are planning on making a trip to KCIR next saturday. Any locals planning on going?

John

A few of us buick guys around omaha are planning on making a trip to KCIR next saturday. Any locals planning on going?

John

I was out on the 7th. It was packed, and ended up with 2 oil downs which really brought things to a halt. I have to work this coming Saturday, but if its rained out and moved to Sunday than I am in! Wouldn't be nice to do the Spring and Fall shootouts again? I only got to do 1 of them, but it was alot of fun.

Jason

So far they are calling for a 30% chance of rain on sat & sun so we will have to see if that changes.

John

So far they are calling for a 30% chance of rain on sat & sun so we will have to see if that changes.

John

I know I was talking with Bobsrare6 the other day about the weather. It stinks cuz there are only a few more shots at this. Well please keep us posted if you end up coming down. J

Will do Jason.

John

The 2 local stations I saw the forecast from this morning are calling for a chance in the morning then clearing out for an awesome day in the mid 50's!!!

Damn I wish I didnt have to work, cuz it is setting up to be a nice day! J

Back