Kirban's pay out

Kip

Does anyone know if Kirban is doubling his pay out for this year also or not?
Thanks, Kip

The way I understand it is ZDDPlus that pays out everything and the prize money is doubled if you score silver or better in the concourse category of the show on friday. I know I have read that this is good for this year. I believe it is also double last years payout ($3200 to win this year) or $6400 if you place in the car show. I think Richard may be putting up part of this money also because I have read that this will double every year till a car runs in the 10's at which point he wants to buy the car. Maybe Richard owns ZDDPlus :confused:

John

I understand what Richard/ZDDplus are doing for the class and yes they are related but was wondering about Kirban's as I havenot heard if they were putting anything up for this year or not. To make things clear for those who do not know Dennis did do a payout last year for this class.

See ya, Kip

Mike, thanks for interest in how and where I ask a question. If you look at my original post it was made at 1:26 am, I do not think that Mr. Kirban would or should be taking my calls at that time. I know he posts on this board and even in this area so I thought why not ask in a question where he can answer it at his leasure. I know this time of year I get more phone calls than I can possibly answer/return in a day and this maybe true for Mr. Kirban also.
Let me leave you with something to think about, you asked me a question here instead of calling me.
Take care, Kip

kirban 2 cents worth

Our company is the largest by far, distributor of ZDDPlus 2nd place is way behind us, so, indirectly, as the largest seller the monies ZDDPlus, has put up has been made in part due to our customer base.

Some of our largest customers include Moss Motors, Eastwood, Erson Cam, Mac Antiques, etc. Our company also designed the logo, arranged for Don Garlits as the spokesperson.

Besides if you look at the size of the purse, it surpasses any other class listed....from what I recall.

We will be holding a raffle every hour and giving away one free bottle. Also our sources inform us that the Gallina/Freeman car the fastest turbo Regal that ran last year will have ZDDPlus™ in the engine.

So to answer your question, we have donated.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kip I was wondering if you are building a car for this class

If you are still wondering, I do not have plans to run a car in this class.
Do you know anybody who does have plans to?
see ya, Kip

kirban 2 cents worth

Our company is the largest by far, distributor of ZDDPlus 2nd place is way behind us, so, indirectly, as the largest seller the monies ZDDPlus, has put up has been made in part due to our customer base.

Some of our largest customers include Moss Motors, Eastwood, Erson Cam, Mac Antiques, etc. Our company also designed the logo, arranged for Don Garlits as the spokesperson.

Besides if you look at the size of the purse, it surpasses any other class listed....from what I recall.

We will be holding a raffle every hour and giving away one free bottle. Also our sources inform us that the Gallina/Freeman car the fastest turbo Regal that ran last year will have ZDDPlus™ in the engine.

So to answer your question, we have donated.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks for the information Dennis.
See you in a few days, Kip