Little help

chris kirk

Can someone please tell me the name/brand of these parts. Had a new motor built from a vendor on this board in 2014 and vendor/builder wouldn't tell me what parts he used or where he got them from when I asked him last year (to be accurate he never replied to the email) and as you can see there's no names on anything. The build sheet just says "forged stroker crank", "forged rods". I know the pistons are JE because it says it right on them.

The motor was never ran so I know the names just didn't wear off. And all the rods are the same as the two in the picture. Nothing on any of them.

I'm giving the parts to a good friend, but just for piece of mind, I'd like to know who made them and/or where they came from.

Attachments

• IMG_7793.JPG
    IMG_7793.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_7795.JPG
    IMG_7795.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_7796.JPG
    IMG_7796.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_7798.JPG
    IMG_7798.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_7799.JPG
    IMG_7799.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_7800.JPG
    IMG_7800.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_7801.JPG
    IMG_7801.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 151
They look like Scat rods but there should be a number stamped on the side of the big end and caps.

Thanks fellas. I appreciate your input! Though I must say I'm a little surprised, with all the "experts" out there, I thought there would have been me information given.....

Did you just want a bunch of people to point out you have no name rods with bolts that don't say ARP on them?

If they came from Archie at GN1 that are Molnar H beam rods w/o ARP bolts made for GN1. Molnar makes them w/o numbers or the ARP bolts or there name. For a cheaper price. For some vendors. Yes you-will pay more to buy them from Molnar