You can type here any text you want

Lol......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
Ok, get ready to pi$$ in your pant on this one. A few rules though for best enjoyment:

1. Turn your volume waaaayy up!

2. Keep clicking "continue"

3. Have extra underwear ready. :D

Be patient if you have a slow computer.

http://www.gti-vr6.net/GTI_vs_Civic/

P.S. No, I wouldn't ever look for this. It was sent to me by a buddy of mine from the Impala SS BB.

:D

thats some funny stuff, so true...i can usually take a walk to the mens room and come back before a civic is done with its run!

BWUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!

I NEARLY SH*T MYSELF LISTENING TO THE SOUND OF THAT CIVIC!

THAT'S HILARIOUS!:D

Rich

Originally posted by QuickWE4

I NEARLY SH*T MYSELF LISTENING TO THE SOUND OF THAT CIVIC!

[/B]

You were warned.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAAA PAAAPPPAAAA RAAAAAA WEEEEEEEE!

LOL!

Just thinking about it cracks we up.

And of course, my wife didn't get the humor of the Civic sound effects.

:rolleyes:

Rich

P.S. Can't stop listening to it :D

That's the same sound as the F1 "laugh test" page, which I can't seem to find the link for. Still exceedingly funny :D

-Dustin

that never gets old, ive seen that before, but i never had a chance to save it to my favorites list

It would really relate if it were an RX7 racing that VW. Not the turbo once...

Well, I used to own a 13B N/A RX-7, and yes they kinda sound like that (mine backfired when I would shift gears at WOT, kinda funny sounding). But as far as performance goes you can't compare them, look at the "Mods" on the VW, 12.41 1/4 mile with a supercharger and NOS. I know NA Rx-7 guys that get really close to that (faster with NOS), but with only 1.3L of displacement. And the turbocharged model makes the VW seem like rice (way too much money for moderate performance).

Also if you've never driven an RX-7 do it some time, you will be addicted to the handling characteristics (esp 3rd gen). These cars can do pretty good in a straight line (9.62 1/4 mile), but were really designed for the track. They have done so well that the rotary had strict regulations put on it for racing. I am impressed with these cars to say the least, and will probably get a 3rd gen eventually. 700+ HP from a 1.3L engine = WOW (and thats just a 2-rotor), even if you look at it as a 2.6L engine it is still impressive.

Someone needs to remake that with a really fast car, not a 12 sec VW.

Back