You can type here any text you want

Longbeach WA Car Show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is a great event. I've been twice but not for a few years. Wish I could go this weekend but I've got to work! :mad:

DEL said:
This is a great event. I've been twice but not for a few years. Wish I could go this weekend but I've got to work! :mad:

I agree. Awesome event. I go every year but this year I also have to work :confused: . I will make it next year though.

Dave, I know of a nice little street rodders BBQ the following Saturday if you are off and want to go though. Private little BBQ with 75-150 street rod builders for this area. Burnoffs are welcome. Nothing to show up. Fun event.

me and my dad stopped by on the way home from Warrenton, OR.. this show is awesome!! i had no idea it was so big. we are planning on taking at least one car next year, maybe two. :) i met some Buick guys there and hopefully we could caravan and get spots together. i will try to remember to post a link once i get my photos uploaded

here are the photos..

http://gngs.smugmug.com/gallery/810400

if you haven't used this site before, it's pretty sweet. it defaults to medium size images, but you can choose small, large or even full size (!). you can also set it to do a slide show.. there is also my pics from the BPG Nats one level up.

Back