Looking for a Unique Limited - Mint to Project Car

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
I've always had an itch for a Limited, but never quite found what I was looking for over the years. I thought I would put some feelers out in case someone knows of a nicely optioned car in rough shape somewhere. I'm not looking for a hopeless cause. But I am interested in bringing one of the 1035 back from the grave if its the right car.

I'm also interested in an unmolested example as well if it's the right car, and have sent PMs to a few people. This isn't the first time I've hunted for one of these cars. Hopefully this time it pans out one way or the other. Thanks.

I've always had an itch for a Limited, but never quite found what I was looking for over the years. I thought I would put some feelers out in case someone knows of a nicely optioned car in rough shape somewhere. I'm not looking for a hopeless cause. But I am interested in bringing one of the 1035 back from the grave if its the right car.

I'm also interested in an unmolested example as well if it's the right car, and have sent PMs to a few people. This isn't the first time I've hunted for one of these cars. Hopefully this time it pans out one way or the other. Thanks.
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...IdZ375268494&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13426917310181

Still got your car Mike? One of the nicest in Canada for sure! I was just looking at it again last night, but now I can't find the pictures. Shoot me another one of the RPO sticker if you don't mind. I'm sure I have them all on a hard drive somewhere from the registry...

Thanks.

I HAVE AN 87 LIMITED i am selling. there is a for sale post in the cars by me. just search my posts

Got the trunk sticker photo. Thanks Mike. I'll go through it better when I get back from the lake Thursday.

I will be selling this one as a roller very soon, Its in Washington State 98226
Black with grey cloth int.

Attachments

• 000_0318.jpg
    000_0318.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 000_0317.jpg
    000_0317.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 112
Shoot me a picture of the RPO sticker on the trunk lid and the VIN plate on the dash please. Thanks Rod.

Give me a day or two Rod. I have a pile to get through right now. If I don't have an answer for you in a coupl o das, send me a PM. Thanks again.

Bump. Also, I'm limiting the search to a nice, unmolested example. I've already found my project.

Bump. You never know. :)

And what I have as a project currently will be shipped out in the Spring. So the right project car is a possibility as well.