Looking for my First GN

watevrpal

I am looking to buy my first 87 GN, What I would like to buy is an 87 Black lightly modded GN. I want something that is easy for a first time owner mod wise to tinker with but I also want it to be fast. What are you suggestions on mods to look for when buying a GN? Thanks

I am looking to buy my first 87 GN, What I would like to buy is an 87 Black lightly modded GN. I want something that is easy for a first time owner mod wise to tinker with but I also want it to be fast. What are you suggestions on mods to look for when buying a GN? Thanks
Probably go with a hard top the t tops have a tendency to leak.
On the mods
1 . alky
2 . upgraded turbo
3. upgraded injectors
4 . scanmaster
5. Front mount or stretched intercooler.
6 . upgraded transmission (converter)
This will get you into the 11's

Probably go with a hard top the t tops have a tendency to leak.
On the mods
1 . alky
2 . upgraded turbo
3. upgraded injectors
4 . scanmaster
5. Front mount or stretched intercooler.
6 . upgraded transmission (converter)
This will get you into the 11's
And I forgot air bags and ATR sway bar

I Have a Stage 2 TA Aluminum Block Turn Key? Not cheap but cheaper to buy Done. High Dollar Parts

you should get a supra they are real cheap right now :p

x2 on what rick said
but he forgot the Hotwire and fuel pump LOL just kidding rick , I know it should have that with bigger injectors but you never know, and rjc power plate and boost controller, lt1/ls1 maf

I have a clean 86’ with a significant amount of quality upgrades. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe

Reason why only a 87? 86's are the same just less of them. Just curious