You can type here any text you want

Looking for used free turbo diesel exhaust :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
I need a 3" down pipe and don't have the $$ cause wife not working any more.. I have an extra exhaust housing I am going to cut up. I was going to get the THDP stubie but under the conditions I am now resorting to junk yard racing.

So with that I know most turbo diesel guys throw their 3" systems out and put in a 4" system.

Does anyone have one or know of someone throwing on out or laying around? I would be cutting it up for parts. Heck if I found two I could do a whole exhaust.

One other thing the local exhaust guy said I could have any that he takes off but that does not happen that often..

Thanks
Chris e-mail me if anyone has any leads.

:)

This is the guy you want to talk to:

www.sourceautomotive.biz

He does diesel exhaust almost exclusively. He's also got a 6500+ pound 6 cylinder Dodge truck that runs high 11's so he's cool too :cool:

Thanks

I e-mailed him. I almost think I could use one of his 4" systems on my car with a little fabing..lol

That guy is cool

I just talked to him, He just took 10 systems to scrap..:( But he did say next take off he gets he is going to e-mail me .. I am crossing my fingers I could have a 3" exhaust for tt6:D

Thanks Dave:)

TT6

I was just there. Those guys are really nice. I told them they should bring there truck to TT6. They were in the midst of putting on a new hybrid turbo with a 5" exhuast and plan on running 85+ psi .:eek: They also said they got kicked from both tracks because of no cage. I did tell them about the rule change though. They are shooting for mid 11s on street tires :D

I did grab a 3 1/2 inch ss down pipe and a 3 inch too. The wheels are turning that is for sure.

Back