Low profile rear calipers for clearing Gbodyparts repro wheels?

NOTA_V8

60% of the time... it works every time.
Hello, all! I have a question for those who have experimented with aftermarket brakes on the rear, and fit stock or reproduction GN wheels. I have a set of GM metric calipers on a disc brake Moser 12 bolt and they are just shy of clearing my 15x8 Gbodyparts repro aluminum wheels. I definitely do not want to grind calipers, but I was hoping someone else has had this issue and perhaps used some lightweight, low profile aftermarket calipers to create the appropriate clearance. Thanks in advance!

Wheels should have been made to clear aftermarket brakes! Finding a narrower caliper that fits the stock set up is going to be hard and they sure as hell won't fit a BAER brake set up then, not sure about wilwood's either...

Wheels should have been made to clear aftermarket brakes! Finding a narrower caliper that fits the stock set up is going to be hard and they sure as hell won't fit a BAER brake set up then, not sure about wilwood's either...
I wonder if these brakes are larger than the aftermarket disc brake setups on a 10 bolt. I have heard of people running these wheels with rear discs before, but I'm not sure if they were the 15x8's or not.

NOTA,

After speaking with BAER they tested all their brakes with those mesh 18's & 19's and they said everything But their Extreme brakes fit the wheels. Now remember these are cast wheels and the castings WILL vary to a degree so some might not fit some will. Simply add a 1/8" spacer and some 3" studs and you should be fine...

It depends on where you are hitting.
Are the spokes hitting the face of the caliper? Then longer studs and a spacer should work. But if the caliper is hitting the barrel of the wheel, what size rotors are they? Maybe smaller rotors and a new caliper bracket?
GM rotors are generally bulkier and have less clearance at the barrel than aftermarket.

It depends on where you are hitting.
Are the spokes hitting the face of the caliper? Then longer studs and a spacer should work. But if the caliper is hitting the barrel of the wheel, what size rotors are they? Maybe smaller rotors and a new caliper bracket?
GM rotors are generally bulkier and have less clearance at the barrel than aftermarket.
The inside diameter of the wheel is just a little too small. There is a small "lip" inside the wheel that just barely catches the outside of the caliper and bracket. Not exactly sure what size the rotor is.