You can type here any text you want

ls rear disk brake swap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotrix2004

i completed the rear disc brake swap and i must say it was pretty easy, the only thing left is the ebrake. Does anyone sale some sort of bracket or different cables to use?

Who an where did you get the kit. Looks good, how's the stopping an holding with this upgrade.

It's not a kit. It's off a 4th gen camaro. You need to get all the brackets off the car and where the parking brake cable attaches you need to cut and weld the end of the original lever off the drum brakes to the lever off the new parking brake lever. The bracket off the 4th gen F body that holds the cable in place will be needed to position the cable in the right place/

It's not a kit. It's off a 4th gen camaro. You need to get all the brackets off the car and where the parking brake cable attaches you need to cut and weld the end of the original lever off the drum brakes to the lever off the new parking brake lever. The bracket off the 4th gen F body that holds the cable in place will be needed to position the cable in the right place/
Ok great thanks!!

Where u located? Almost looks like the weather in the Pac NW. That's where I'm at, at least for now...

Back