Happy Texas Independence Day

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Texas Independence Day is the celebration of the adoption of the Texas Declaration of Independence on March 2, 1836. With this document signed by 59 delegates, settlers in Mexican Texas officially declared independence from Mexico and created the Republic of Texas.

SmartSelect_20200302-133701_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20200302-133715_Twitter.jpg

my wife was born there...sooooo yes love me some tig ole bitties :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:... and im from oklahoma... eeeeh the red river rivalry.. :eek:

“You don't need a quadraphonic Blaupunkt. What you need is a curveball.” ..LOL. Bull Durham

Ju

@Jerryl.... think she is from HOUSTON and looking for you :p

Ouch! Isn't that the equivalent to a man using his balls to break those things. Big boobies are fine but all those would be good for is when the plane or ship goes down and you need a life preserver to hang onto. Wonder if her back problems have shown up yet. This girl in the office years ago had massive tits, she was a bit chunky but either way huge ones. Her back got so sore she got breast reduction done. She told me they took off iirc 14-15#! Now I don't know if that was total or each one. :D
Told her I knew how she felt which she replied, "How could you". Said I had to get penis reduction surgery. :LOL:
Just thought I'd beat Grass Doctor to that one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ouch! Isn't that the equivalent to a man using his balls to break those things. Big boobies are fine but all those would be good for is when the plane or ship goes down and you need a life preserver to hang onto. Wonder if her back problems have shown up yet. This girl in the office years ago had massive tits, she was a bit chunky but either way huge ones. Her back got so sore she got breast reduction done. She told me they took off iirc 14-15#! Now I don't know if that was total or each one. :D
Told her I knew how she felt which she replied, "How could you". Said I had to get penis reduction surgery. :LOL:
Just thought I'd beat Grass Doctor to that one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you aint right boy .. and still ready for whatever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

now back to some Texas history bc I find it interesting ... where's Texas T at ....