Modified Tranny Pan for my 700R4

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
I've got an 84' Buick 3.8 Turbo SFI in my CJ5 Jeep !!! I Love It . The problem I got is that the the front Drive shaft Is close to the tranny pan. Does any one know if someone custom makes a 16 Bolt pan, offset on the right side ? I know this sounds weird, but I know there are some Great fabricator's out there. I Just need to connect with a couple ,- 3 !!! Thanks for any ideas or advice.'Lockman

Got my Hughes Deep Aluminum Pan (same as above) from Nick Micale at Arizona GN.
:giggle:

Got my Hughes Deep Aluminum Pan (same as above) from Nick Micale at Arizona GN.
:giggle:
Hey .... everyone . I Just scored a new 'Offset' Tranny Pan ( Please See Pic ) I believe it was designed for my front shaft to 700R4 clearance problem.
index.php
( That I bought , OF Course !!! , LoL ) I 'm very pleased. My stock pan measures 3" deep , from flange to bottom. The shallow part of the new pan is just 2" deep X ......3" , going right to left , looking forward . The deep part is 4" & that clesrs the tranny cross brace with 2" to spare . I Love the smell of new aluminum in the Morning ! It's from Transmission Depot in Hudson FL. www.transdepot.net - Daniel is top notch ! ....Thanks for thinking about my Unique problem !
( Lockman)

WELL........... I got my 700R4 deep Pan this morning. The cut away or indent or what ever ya call it, is on the Front, Not the RIGHT side !!!! I'm Busted flat, psych wise, on Lake Ontario ? Oh Well, At least it's going from 25 Below to 50 degrees this weekend..... Go Figure
index.php
index.php
index.php
........on to the next.
index.php
Oh BTW, The picture that I posted ( They gave Me ) shows the wrong Design & Dimensions.....
I guess I embarrassed for recommending them , to all my pals here on the Forum ..... ( any othe Ideas would be greatlty appreciated