MSD WIRES RED, STOCK MAF w/CHROME MAF PIPE and K&N, 2.5 up-pipe

mario65

Hot Roddicus Supersonicus
I won't be able to ship until at least 2/20. My car is getting the parts swapped out and Im still waiting for the replacements.

I am selling as one piece the 3" chrome MAF pipe with its blue silicone hoses and clamps, stock MAF and K&N. Car idles and runs flawlessly with this MAF. $225

2.5" up-pipe drilled for alky and its 2.5 silicone hoses and clamps. $50.00

Red MSD 8.5 wires very nice just the wrong color. $50.00.

ADD SHIP

Check pics
DSC01960.JPG
DSC01961.JPG

Last edited:
Sign me up for maf and pipe and up pipe if still available.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I believe the 3" MAF PIPE is gone Ill know later today.

Missle33: 2.5" up-pipe drilled for alky and its 2.5 silicone hoses and clamps. $50.00

Loswages, the MSD wires are yours

paypal to mario65@gmail.com

thanks

I did not sell anything yet. I have Loswages on the MSD wires and Missle33 on the MAF with MAF pipe and air cleaner. Missle33 please let me know where you stand on what you called dibs on, the other buyer fell through and you're next.

Pipes again:

I am selling as one piece the 3" chrome MAF pipe with its blue silicone hoses and clamps, stock MAF and K&N. Car idles and runs flawlessly with this MAF. $225

2.5" up-pipe drilled for alky and its 2.5 silicone hoses and clamps. $50.00

The MAF pipe is chrome and has some scratches below that are unnoticeable when installed and it also has a diffuser built in.

Attachments

• 2014-02-28 13.52.12.jpg
    2014-02-28 13.52.12.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
I did not sell anything yet. I have Loswages on the MSD wires and Missle33 on the MAF with MAF pipe and air cleaner. Missle33 please let me know where you stand on what you called dibs on, the other buyer fell through and you're next.

The MAF pipe is chrome and has some scratches below that are unnoticeable when installed and it also has a diffuser built in.

If Missle33 passes up on it I can do $200 + shipping to 33624 Assuming that offer works for you.
Thanks

If Missle33 passes up on it I can do $200 + shipping to 33624 Assuming that offer works for you.
Thanks
It works. Let me see if missle33 takes it with the up pipe, if not its yours