You can type here any text you want

mustang will think twice next time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Loosenut

i pulled my car out of the garage for the first time in a year this weekend, and me and a buddy decided to go out to look for some fun....MUSTANG HUNTING... well we drove around on telegraph for awhile when 2 guys in an 85-86 black mustang gt pulled out behind me. i can hear he has some work done to it, cam, dumps, big tach on the dash. we were in a construction zone so only 2 lanes of the 4 were open. so this guy gets up next to me and yells
"what is that your wifes car??"
well, i just laughed as im not even married, so i said "lets go" we get lined up at a light after the construction ended and this guy thinks he is hot **** tells me to pull up past the white line, i did and we waited for the light. it turns green and we go, i didnt build boost off the line went from idle and the smart ass waves at me as they pulled away he got to bout my front bumper when i came up on boost and bubbye, i flew past him, waving out the window as a beat him by at least 2 car lenghts. we both get caught at the next light and he says
"thats a fast car, but i spun off the line lets go again"
i say"ok" well light changes and same thing. i let him go and i blew right by him so i look in the rear view mirror and see the driver is pissed and they ducked off the road...

so i guess they saw what a "wifes car" can do.

HEHEHEHEHE

Andy

no cruise this year, i had to work on saturday. i have not had my car to the track since nationals last year where my car came off the trailer and damaged the front mount. but i am just starting a frame off on my 86 which is getting the drivetrain from the 87. so i wont really drive it this year. this was the last ride for this car.

where in MI are you todd?

Andy

Andy,

I'm in Oak Park, MI not too far from you...You missed a cool cruise..This was my first one...Lots of GN's out cruising that day..Even saw GNX #001.....My car survived the heat and ran exceptional well...I'm very pleased...Goes to show what a few $$$ or in my case lots of em can do for ya...

Todd

Back