You can type here any text you want

My 69 Pontiac LeMans GTO clone on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

waldo786

Here is the link to my car. One toy must go in order to get another...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4636285338&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

I am selling my 1969 Pontiac LeMans GTO clone. I just cant afford to keep this car and do with it what I want so it needs to go. Car is a 2dr hardtop coupe. The car has a gold exterior and gold interior. Car has a GTO hood and functioning hood tach. It has a TH400 trans and posi rear with a shift kit. Engine is the original 350 cubic inch with edelbrock performer kit, 14" K&N air filter, headers, true dual exhaust, glass packs and upgraded HEI. Has power steering and power brakes. Car also has pioneer speakers in the back and the original AM/FM reverb radio. Car is all original and the interior is very nice. Was originally an A/C car but the compressor is gone now and A/C doesn't work. Car is a nice driver and has had many new parts. The front end has been rebuilt with a polygraphite kit and quick ratio steering box. The car had the brakes, power booster, shocks, and, tires all replaced recently. Also had the battery replaced recently. Other small maintenance parts have also been replaced and I have all receipts for the work done. Trunk floors and frame are all solid. Paint is good and shines very nice when cleaned. The headers are a bit rusty , but I've felt around and there didn't seem to be any holes. The plastic gear that turns the odometer does not work but the car has roughly 120,000 miles. The rally clock does not work either. The rest of the gauges work including the hood tach, speedometer. There are extra gauges for temp oil pressure and voltage that all work. Car does have some small rust spots that will need attention. If you have any questions please email me at davidtrom@hotmail.com. I'm looking to buy another car and just can't afford to do what I want with this one. Car is turn key and runs strong...can be driven home. Great overall car, gets a lot of looks. Please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer. I require a $1000 deposit within 72 hours. Full Payment must be made within one week (7 days) of car being sold. Car must be picked up within two weeks or have shipping arranged within that time. Buyer to pay for shipping. Car is located in DE 19963. Good luck bidding!

Back