You can type here any text you want

my car i call it project beagle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mat231v6

painter
This is my car I call it project beagle because it was a dog to do.

Attachments

• new df int.jpg
    new df int.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 707
NIIIIIIICE.......:eek:

is that an 85 with carbed wheels? or a "carbed" regal with an 85 frontend? -----inquiring minds want to know....

more pics please...with details on combo

I'm partial to that color as well:wink:

Nice!

Always nice to see another GOLD RUSH!!!! Welcome!!!
Post more pics!!

Attachments

• Buick87 018.jpg
    Buick87 018.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 645
more pics

The car is painted in house of kolor paint it took two years to complete thats why I call it the beagle because it was a dog it had so much rust I will post before pic too.

Attachments

• Photo007.jpg
    Photo007.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 592
  • dh.jpg
    dh.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 630
  • DCFC0003.jpg
    DCFC0003.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 605
The car is painted in house of kolor paint it took two years to complete thats why I call it the beagle because it was a dog it had so much rust I will post before pic too.

Car Looks Great.

Sure does! What engine is in it? Are you planning a cool build up? :cool:

Im not a big fan of gold b4 I saw it on a Regal.. On certain Caddys and a 70 impala are the only exceptions. Oce I saw 88znxs gold one I fell in love. Its a great sleeper color... if I ever get around to aother TR project gold is the color...

Im not a big fan of gold b4 I saw it on a Regal.. On certain Caddys and a 70 impala are the only exceptions. Oce I saw 88znxs gold one I fell in love. Its a great sleeper color... if I ever get around to aother TR project gold is the color...

Ive always liked the gold cars:eek: :D :D :D

IMG_3176-1.jpg

You and your cornering light and HOT ROD POWER TOUR STICKER Bah Humbug! I sooo want to go on the power tour this year. Get into the 11's yet?? I have! :D ;)

Yo Get into the 11's yet?? I have! :D ;)

......YOU SUCK!!!!!:mad: :eek: j/k

i would have but i keep having tranny issues.... hopefully next season - i will be DEEP in the 11s on 93, street tires......... and Alky:wink:

maybe i'll see you next year on the 08 Tour... i will try and long haul.....AGAIN:tongue:

ps..... i still really appreciate the Great Job you did on the PDR in INDY!!!
.... i wish we still had an event there [its only 3 hours from me]

Heck yeah man anytime! If I get to go this year, ill definatly look yall up.

i want to bring this back so here is a extra post. watch my sig for all the pics. its a little slide show.

Matt,

I received my copy of Car Craft magazine as saw your car made it into the reader's rides section.

Congratulations....now all i can ask is "how long did it take to make it into the magazine?"

Matt,

I received my copy of Car Craft magazine as saw your car made it into the reader's rides section.

Congratulations....now all i can ask is "how long did it take to make it into the magazine?"

the funny thing is i never sent it in to carcraft. someone else sent it in. so, i have no idea.

Back