You can type here any text you want

my first mushwang spankage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smooth87

BATMAN
well.. i took off for the racetrack tonight thinkin it will still be open... nope.. so my hours drive was wasted, or so i thought. so i talked to a couple guys that were leaving the track and then proceeded to take my sister to the mall. when we left the mall, as i was backing out i noticed an 80's-early 90's mustang driving down the isle next to me and the driver was eyeballing me bigtime. well, my sister jokingly says "you should run him." well. i pulled out onto the 4-lane and he was now following me. so we got out into traffic and i heard his 302 start to rev. so i pushed 'er down and left him really fast. a few blocks later i pulled into arby's and he came in and asked me if i wanted to run em'. i of course said "sure!" i asked "is that a 5.0?" he confirms.. says he has 4.11 gears, 5-speed, and a few goodies here and there.. the exhaust sounded healthy, and i spied the 275/60 bfg's. so i followed him out again and had it in 1st and so did he.. rolling 15mph or so.. he gives me the eye, and i hear the 5.0 open up(sounded nice!) so i romped it.. left some tracks in 2nd right next to his window.. then slowed down and it looked like he was very confused... (heheheee) so he said.. lets run em from a stop.. i say.. ive got bald no-named 255's .. he said he lit em up off the line too... so... a few minutes later we find an open four lane and i count of with the honk.. 1.. 2... 3.. "screeeeech"(my tires) and we're off.... he never had a chance.. i took him from launch and i was already 3 carlengths ahead at 65mph.. so i let off.. and he gave me a big wave. so i went back to arby's and found that my evening was not a waste. BTW.. i WILL NOT MISS racing next sunday.. i'll get some times posted this time

Back