You can type here any text you want

my first.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

datquick6

Saturday is the ricer get 2gether at Sonics. So i decided to head out there with a couple friends (Gta,monte carlo).. we got there and everything was goin good went around the parkin lot a couple of times little revs here n there but no bites. Then i hear "He wont run it" i hit the breaks and reverse. I said what was that? He replies oh nutin. i stare at his Gto and laugh(cocky right).
The night goes on and i end up leaving the spot..i see a local mudstain pulling up pretty quick. he has usual bolt ons k.n this, bbk here, bbk there mild cam this mild that..bla bla bla..at this point i was already eatin a burger..:rolleyes: he gets about a car and quarter maybe ahead of me..and guns it on me..i drop the burger,and slam the pedal:eek:. My guts twist around, the glove compartment pops open, the fries fly 2 the bak seat and the car takes off.
i quickly catch his rear bumber, see his door, turned to see his face and the look on it seems like if he had just seen a ghost.. hit 4th and i see his lights in my mirror...at the top of 4th i let off...maybe hes had enough...
we catch a light..and i turn to see him and he doesnt look bak..so i laugh
the light turns green and he guns it again!...wow thats dedication!!:p
Slam it again and im off this time even harder then the first. i hear him double clutching tryin to catch me. this time around im about 2 cars ahead of him...my digital dash flashes at 85...so i dnt know how fast we were really going..i see that he starts breaking so i let off..and he takes a hard right..
and i continue my ride home....:cool:

I dont think some dumbass in a mudstain is worth loosing your burger and fries in your car, or missing your supper! ;) Good Kill!

I dont think some dumbass in a mudstain is worth loosing your burger and fries in your car, or missing your supper! ;) Good Kill!

Word....
(can't help it...I was still clubbing when MC Hammer was cool...and I'm too legit to quit)

Next time, take fries with that shake!:biggrin:
Keep the burger in your hand and take a nice big bight out of it as you blow past the victim....

Good kill.

Word....
(can't help it...I was still clubbing when MC Hammer was cool...and I'm too legit to quit)

Next time, take fries with that shake!:biggrin:
Keep the burger in your hand and take a nice big bight out of it as you blow past the victim....

Good kill.

damm chicken your to f*** ng funny!!!!! :biggrin:

See...

Yet another Mustang turns off after getting spanked, to go to his "Happy Place".:D

There is definitely something to this.;)

Nice Kill. Congrats.

Mike B.

Kinda wanted to follow and scare em a bit more...but i knew he had enough..
But hey he asked 4 it!!!!

Back