You can type here any text you want

My GN after 1 year

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tonysmach

Here are some Pics of my GN. Many hours and $ but it is coming along. GNX style dash is next.

Attachments

• IMG_2947.JPG
    IMG_2947.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_2953.JPG
    IMG_2953.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_2940.JPG
    IMG_2940.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 695
More Pics

Attachments

• IMG_2939.JPG
    IMG_2939.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_2943.JPG
    IMG_2943.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_2716.JPG
    IMG_2716.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_2705.jpg
    IMG_2705.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 701
Car looks great! wish i had a lift, i need to get the underside of my GN looking like that.

Ah, well hopefully ill find a friend with one sometime. Anyway, again car looks awesome.

Wow

That car is effin gorgeous!!! I'd eat sushi off that undercarriage...

How about a pic or two of before all the work you spoke of? It would be cool to see the "transformation."

Where did you get that stereo? I like a cd player for mine that looks stock.

simply amazing in every aspect!

Where did you get that stereo? I like a cd player for mine that looks stock.

You can send an email to ccc87gn@yahoo.com. His name is Craig. He rebuilds these radios. He is an excellent seller with an excellent product. This radio has an Ipod input also. I had him put a wire from the back of the radio and I ran it up the center console so it come out between the seat and the console. The radio was better than new when I received it.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I don't have any pictures of before.

I really like the rims! What are they?

They are Mickey Thompson wheels. Extremely light. They were on the car when I purchased it. I never knew they made wheels. I always thought they just made tires.

I really like the rims! What are they?

X2 wheels are sweet!! Your car is beautiful man.. Like the trunk is spotless and looks good!! And specially underneath the car ... i dont like sushi but Id eat everything else off that thing its so clean!!!! This is why yo do it.. so you can get compliments like this..i got a buddy the same way with his 69 camaro .. and he appreciates every compliment he gets on the car.. !!!!! Again beautiful car.. I can only hope my car looks half this good!!!

X2 wheels are sweet!! Your car is beautiful man.. Like the trunk is spotless and looks good!! And specially underneath the car ... i dont like sushi but Id eat everything else off that thing its so clean!!!! This is why yo do it.. so you can get compliments like this..i got a buddy the same way with his 69 camaro .. and he appreciates every compliment he gets on the car.. !!!!! Again beautiful car.. I can only hope my car looks half this good!!!

Thanks. Appreciate the compliments.

Back