You can type here any text you want

My hybrid(for those who haven't seen)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That was bad-@ss

man that truck launches real hard. How much does that truck weigh and what was the e.t.? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I like the truck. Very quick! :biggrin: Could hardly hear the truck over the head bangers music. :frown:

That trucK is bad azz!!Do you run an exhaust?In yous signature you said 11.70's stock? How stock?

thanx for the compliments- Exhaust is 3in with 2 12in bullet mufflers welded in-line and exits out the passenger side. It ran 11.70's BONE stock with a th400. Current best with just bolt-ons(stock cam and heads) is 6.44@107 in the 1/8th and 10.03@130 in the 1/4. Probably do GN1's and small cam next year and go for some 9's.

-scott wile

Chevota said:
thanx for the compliments- Exhaust is 3in with 2 12in bullet mufflers welded in-line and exits out the passenger side. It ran 11.70's BONE stock with a th400. Current best with just bolt-ons(stock cam and heads) is 6.44@107 in the 1/8th and 10.03@130 in the 1/4. Probably do GN1's and small cam next year and go for some 9's.

-scott wile

If i get 11's out of my setup i'll be happy as heck.I may hve to get ahold of you for some ideas!!!My Vega weights about the same.

This truck is no joke...

Scott and his dad as well as a few other Turbo Buick Enthusiast have whitnessed this truck cracking these numbers for atleast a couple of years now. It a beautiful truck and is hooked up right.

Hey Scott, when are you going to sell me that darn truck anyway's? :smile: I've been bugging him about this for a while now....................But he won't budge :frown: :)

you wouldn't wanna buy my old junker Ray... :biggrin: You going to Vegas this year?

-scott wile

Chevota said:
you wouldn't wanna buy my old junker Ray... :biggrin: You going to Vegas this year?

-scott wile

Scott, I'm going to try too get to Vegas this year. The wife is in China right now with the kids and won't be back for a couple of months...Atleast. Gotta teach my 2 1/2 year old how to speak Chinese, my 4 1/2 year old is darn near fluent as he already went to school there for over a year.

Otherwise bro, I 'm currently working on getting this TType back on the road. Still waiting on the short block though, but everything else is freshend up and ready to be bolted on once it arrives here in the next couple of days. Hopefully...and I'm running the same combo for the most part. Lookin for some mid 10's, we'll see. Are you going this year Scott?

Ray

same combo - actually a little slower :rolleyes: Think the motor is getting a little tired. Try and make it out. It'll be a good time! All the west coast guys usually caravan up there so lemme know....

-scott wile

Chevota said:
same combo - actually a little slower :rolleyes: Think the motor is getting a little tired. Try and make it out. It'll be a good time! All the west coast guys usually caravan up there so lemme know....

-scott wile

Well do Scott, I'll most likely be pulling the Buick behind the Surburban just incase somthing goes south. On a sad note, I missed last years shoot out, but I sure am looking forward to this years. :cool: :) I'll keep in touch!

Ray

Back