You can type here any text you want

My Matching (almost) Tow Vehicle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I finally have my own tow vehicle in the past I borrowed my brothers . Now I have a New FX2 Sport F 150 with all the goodies including the Ecoboost and the heavy duty trailer tow package including the brake controller. In the short time that I have owned it is a blast to drive. I think it makes a nice set .
DSCN1626.JPG
DSCN1628.JPG

Very cool Rick. Can't wait till next summer. My car is getting a $20k overhaul!!! Should go high 9's next year at Norwalk...

Congrats on the purchase Rick, it does look like a matching set.
In the unlikely event that you need turbo help, drop me a line. That truck has a pair of BorgWarner turbos.
Enjoy the ride!

Very sharp :cool:
How much of the black trim, stripes, etc on the truck is "factory"? I don't recall ever seeing anything quite like that.
EcoBoost is sounding like it has a bright and productive future.

Very sharp :cool:
How much of the black trim, stripes, etc on the truck is "factory"? I don't recall ever seeing anything quite like that.
EcoBoost is sounding like it has a bright and productive future.

Thanks for the nice word from everyone.
The vehicle is all stock...the FX2 Sport comes as seen with the appropriate options.

Did you remove the Ecoboost badges on the door?? That's the first Ecoboost I've seen without the door badges!

How you likin' you Ecoboost? I'm LOVIN' mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you remove the Ecoboost badges on the door?? That's the first Ecoboost I've seen without the door badges!

How you likin' you Ecoboost? I'm LOVIN' mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liking mine a lot....
And I did not remove the badge ......I am assuming the badge was deleted from the vehicle when the applique was added to the doors.....I do have a badge on the tailgate.

Back