You can type here any text you want

my new powercoat 2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joeynj

part 2

Attachments

• IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1930.jpg
    IMG_1930.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_1931.jpg
    IMG_1931.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 531
Beautiful car.. and nice job on the powercoat??? Powdercoat??? Anyway looks good, not a fan of the color, but nice job!!

it does match the license plate:biggrin: .... Way to be different and think outside of the box..... not my favorite color but who cares.... not my car

aaron

Dont stop from there. dont forget the valve cover and the plenum :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You know its different might as well add some yellow race down the car.:tongue:

Dont forget the wheels too, It's really stand out from the crow with the wheels that color :tongue::biggrin:

Looks like a horrible ricer pos. And wtf is power coat? I will make sure to stay away from it if its that yellow stuff.

I think it would be ok if you change the hood latch and radiator top plate back to black. I wouldn't do any more of the yellow...a little of that goes a long waaaaaays:eek:

I think it would be ok if you change the hood latch and radiator top plate back to black. I wouldn't do any more of the yellow...a little of that goes a long waaaaaays:eek:

i do agree with the radiator top plate.... i never was a big fan of chrome or polished ones either.... pow[d]ercoat that black and it would look better IMO....

the bright yellow makes the engine compartment look like an 'evil' smiley face........ well kinda :cool:

Man. You gotta be prepared around here when asking for opinions...........Not sure he did ask but oh well. If you like it. It does not matter what the rest of us think. Can't see it with the hood closed anyway:p

Back