You can type here any text you want

My New Turbo-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 101_6229.jpg
    101_6229.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 101_6231.jpg
    101_6231.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 101_6232.jpg
    101_6232.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,056
A very nice car. Sometimes, depending on the color, I like the T's better than the GN's :cool:

I agree with all of you. Yes, it came with the stock wheels. When I bought the car, I was looking for some wheels for the car, when my wife saw these and really liked them. So, against my better judgement, I bought them and HATE them. They are going to leave this car as soon as I find the ones I want to buy. I am open to suggestions if any of you have any.

car

try weld wheels i would put plain steel wheels on before those but car looks great good luck with it

Put your emblems in the right place and you will have a great looking car! ;) People cannot seem to get these right if their life depends on it. No offense toward you, I am sure it was that way when you got it. Looks great though.

If I were to get a T-Type, it would be white or this color. Beautiful car you have!

Good news. I bought a new set of wheels today. I think they will look better. I order American Racing thrust II. 17*8 in the front and 17*9.5 in the rear.

Thrust II. What color center section did you go with? The grey ones would look bad ass. Nice car by the way!

I started to go with the gray center, but after my last buy, I was kind of scared to out on a limb with another set of wheels. I just bought the polished ones. That is what my brother has on his car and they look good to me.

Very nice! I used to own a car exactly like yours except it was a 86.

Back