My RESTORED 87 Grand National

Hafrod

Still need to do the trunk compartment but pretty much DONE!!! I bought this car 3 years ago for $4500 bucks. It would crank but NOT start. The guy I bought it from let me try to fix it in his driveway while he mowed his yard. I replaced the coil pack, module, and crank sensor and guess what? STILL NO START!!!!! I checked the fuses and BAM, the fuel inj fuse was blown! I changed it out with the fuse from the radio and she started. Since then I've painted it in my 2 car garage, new motor, trans, tires brakes, front end, carpet, headliner, bumper fillers, turn signal lenses, ALL new weatherstripping, dash top, etc.
DSC01846.jpg
DSC01847.jpg
DSC01844.jpg
DSC01843.jpg
DSC01845.jpg

It's flawless! How much did you have to sink into it to get it to look this good?

simply amazing, sounds like you got a hell of a deal for a nice looking car like that even if you had to do a little work. Very nice!

130,000 miles on body but ya sure can't tell it!!!! I'm debating on selling her off to restore my 55 Chevy hardtop! I'm thinking around $12,000 but don't really know what to price it at for sure, does that sound high, low, or just right? It's got TE44 turbo, 009's, ported stock heads & intake, and 208-208 cam. Probably has 35 miles on the motor and trans and thats NOT a misprint! It runs VERY strong and the trans shifts excellent. The body was chemical stripped to bare metal and it has, NOR DID IT HAVE any rust! EVERYTHING WORKS TOO! Including the power antenna!!!!

WOWWW!!! :eek:

WELL DONE!!! Looks perfect! Cleaner than mine!

Congrats! That's what I like to see, nice Buick rescue!

Rob

VERY NICE!:D I know you feel proud of your work. Anybody, to include myself:redface: , can drop their car of at the body shop. Great Job!