You can type here any text you want

My turbo Chevy LUV project pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboLUVtruck

Just got started on rebuilding/repairing this Turbo Chevy. Its an '80(I think, havent gotten all the casting numbers starightened out) Turbo 6 with Rochester 4BBL carb in a '75 Chevy LUV Mikado with a 4sp auto and a B&M ratchet shift kit. Check out some of the pics!

Attachments

• DCP_0108.JPG
    DCP_0108.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 487
  • DCP_0100.JPG
    DCP_0100.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 465
  • Turbo LUV.JPG
    Turbo LUV.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 482
corymc, mat231v6, not sure how much it weighs, not much. I'll look it up and let you know. It should fly if I can get the turbo setup right,fixed. Right now its a mess.Lots of things missing(hoses, air cleaner, PEVR valve, etc...). It should GO FAST if I can get it setup and tuned right. I cant wait. The only restriction is $$$$$. The truck needs a lot of other stuff. I'll keep you all posted with pics and progress while I'm building. Still gathering parts and info.
I gotta hone the cylinders, redo the heads because it sat for so long it got lots of condensation in the cylinders and heads a little. Allright enough rambling. Talk to you later.

Back