You can type here any text you want

My TurboT vs 07 Vette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8TurboT7

Team Legion
I finally got my ALKY kit on and I went out lastnite to local street races to test it out, I was running 25psi on 91 and loved it. My 1st race was a SRT-8 on spray I lost by less then a car there is no vid on that race. In between that and the Vette I race a couple Z-28, SS, and mustangs too. But heres my only vid of the night, enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAeJwEQTwRg[/YOUTUBE]

wu supp dude that was a good race i stay in the bay area also in san leandro hit me up next time you go out to to the races so we could show those v-8s whats up, just got done breaking in my motor about to turn on the methenol

Good one. The Vette missed a gear toward the end but it was all over anyway. I love how the V8s roll up all loud and raspy and the nearly-silent 6-cylinder smoothly passes it up. You make it look easy.

Jim

No track times with this combo yet, I plan on getting it dyno it would be nice to know how much power the car is putting out

I live in sac hit me up next time your at sac raceway also who is going to dyno for you

Back