You can type here any text you want

Nebraska and surrounding areas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bagged84regal

Does anyone have a 84-87 buick regal header panel for the front of the car that has the fillers with it that they would like to sell for a decent price? Im in need of one and would like to buy from someone who maybe has a extra one just laying around or from a parts car. Please help me out guys...thanks

Hey guys or anyone close...Im still looking for a good header panel, I have a hood for sale and i have two other header panels that are for sale, one has had bondo work on it and the other is cracked on the passenger side where the bezels are held in place...please help me out or let me know if you need anyparts...

Also got a front bumper in good shape but it is chrome

They're scarce man around here. If you can fix the one you have I'd do that, or you'll spend at least 100 bucks then you gotta figure out how to get it to you. Been trying to find one close by since I bought my car 3 years ago.

They're scarce man around here. If you can fix the one you have I'd do that, or you'll spend at least 100 bucks then you gotta figure out how to get it to you. Been trying to find one close by since I bought my car 3 years ago.

Man that is pretty disapointing, well i may be picking up three regals here within the week so if i have a good extra one i will let you know if your interested...

damn, where you finding all these regals? Don't your area circle track racers beat them up? The guys around here usually give me the parts which is cool:) I think I may have a lead on one that has a crack in it but let me know if you have an extra GOOD one, I'd definitely be interested.

damn, where you finding all these regals? Don't your area circle track racers beat them up? The guys around here usually give me the parts which is cool:) I think I may have a lead on one that has a crack in it but let me know if you have an extra GOOD one, I'd definitely be interested.

Yep all the hobby stock racers here love regals b/c they swear up and down that they are lighter than the cutlass and monte carlos...I do have two front header panels right now but the one on my regal has the passenger side that is messed up where you screw in the bezel and i have no idea how to fix that due to the fact that i plan on making mine a somewhat show car...and the other is in good condition but had some bondo work on it..

Im also looking for a posi rear end for my regal if anyone around the Nebraska area can help me out...thank you

I can't remember his screen name exactly, I think it was 88monteLS or something like that. maybe LSmonte88, well something like that. He hada 7.5 posi rear for sale for around 200. He is located in sioux falls area.

Hey Bagged I have a 87 t-type roller with an 8.5 posi rear near Glenwood, Iowa (20 mins. south of Omaha) for sale at 1600. Rust free but only 2 good filler panels. One front and one on back but the header panel is nice. Dont have pics because my connection speed is slow.

There you go! Buy the car and pull what parts you need and I'll take what's left:biggrin:

I can't remember his screen name exactly, I think it was 88monteLS or something like that. maybe LSmonte88, well something like that. He hada 7.5 posi rear for sale for around 200. He is located in sioux falls area.

Not sure if you are referring to me, but I did have a 3.73 posi rear from a monte carlo ss for sale.....just sold it last week.

I will be:cool:

Hell yea it should be a good time!!

Im looking for a posi rear end still guys...but im poor cuz of hours...so if i can find one and maybe work out a trade for some regal parts and cash please let me know...I got some dual exhaust for a g body that i got from a swap meet for trade or sale too...its got magnaflo mufflers...

Back