need 8.5 inch posi rearend

86grandnat.

I am looking for a 8.5 inch posi rear end for my 86 grand national. Must be able to ship to Saskatchewan, Canada.

Originally posted by 87owner
anyone still have an extra 8.5 posi. Looking to get one shipped to New Jersey.

i have one in Pittsburgh and willing to drive half way for drop off .Shawn

This goes for the last two posts. How Much? how many miles.? PM me. ALso does anyone take paypal credit card payments. That way I can pay right away if I decide to buy one. Where is MD?

Anybody Need One In The South?

I'm located in Texas.

I have a 8.5 posi w/less then 40,000 miles on it.

:)

Sounds like a good thread to advertise:)

i have a 8.5 posi with control arms and driveshaft in kansas city with 131K miles- i pulled it from my car and the car barely ran into the 12s with radials-
BW

Originally posted by 87owner
This goes for the last two posts. How Much? how many miles.? PM me. ALso does anyone take paypal credit card payments. That way I can pay right away if I decide to buy one. Where is MD?

I take CC, pay pal, first born etc...
We are located just north of Baltimore.Not sure where in NJ you are coming from.I have open rears to built rears.Depends on what you are looking for I think we have about 17 cars here to choose from & 2 rears in the shop.
If you need directions got to our Contact page & map quest.I can ship also if that is easier.

I have a tech here at work looking for a 8.5" also. Can some of you guys e-mail or PM me with how much you're looking to get out of them.

TIA,

K.

Why hasen't anyone posted what they want for the rears?

You afraid of a biddding war or that someone might be scared off?

Good Question

Originally posted by Crazed1
Why hasen't anyone posted what they want for the rears?

You afraid of a biddding war or that someone might be scared off?

Its because of a bidding war. There is always someone who will undercut you by $5.00 to make a sell.

Most people ask between $650 to $900 for a complete 8 1/2 posi.

I want $800 for mine. Its complete. Drum to drum w/boxed lower controll arms. I dont mind hanging on to it till I get what I want for it.

Do I hear $795? lol :D