Need a good mechanic in Dallas tax

Rare_T_214

Hi am looking to be pointed and the right direction of a well known gn mechanic in Dallas tx my car has boost creep at 10 psi I can’t seem to go over 10 psi before it starts And it’s becoming to be a headache after I had already paid someone to fix it and all they could tell me they don’t know what the problem is

Then why did you pay them if they didn't fix it? There are plenty of people here who can help you.

Also, what you need is someone that knows GN's. There's a huge difference. They aren't like any other car. Just because someone knows how to build a SBC doesn't mean they know dick shit about Grand Nationals. So be careful in the future.

Maybe try to PM Texas T. He might be able to help you.

Also, start a knew thread explaining the issue your having and any/all history about the car. History like: how long you've had it, where it came from, who worked on it in the past, what parts were added (if any). Stuff like that.

Good luck and welcome to the board. Many of very knowledgeable people here.

I felt the spidey senses tingling.
What are the symptoms other than just 10 psi?
Mods to the car? Fuel pump, hot wire? Fuel pressure?

I guess this guy didn't bookmark us

I didn't either but I'm on the hunt. There's metal in my oil and I'm getting ready to pull the engine. I've already added several bolt ons and restored damn near everything else. Still in the planning phase but looking for someone to do the build. The guy I was going to before is hard to get a hold of and I can't see sweating him. I'm in Dallas. If you can point me in the right direction, the sooner I can join the pack. lmk thanks!!

seeing as it is Dallas, Jack out in Royse City is closest. House Of Speed is near me in Mansfield, and down 377 past benbrook and whiskey flatts is a little diesel shop that has been known to turn a wrench on a turbo Buick or two. I think there is a guy in Arlington (Carl the accountant knows him i'm sure)and used to be one down near Burleson each doing turbo v6 engines