You can type here any text you want

need good rolling body

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys i need a good rolling regal frame and body or frame and dog house i dont want any rust or big dent ive been looking for a good body for sometime now and i know someones got a good one floating around out the thanks guy :biggrin:

Mucho gracias Kdog! Rust free hardtop Regal/GN/TType bodies I do have plenty of. Chance probably the best deal I'll have for you is gonna be a blue w/blue interior '83 NA hardtop Regal that's a complete car. It's got rust free doors (they usually sell for $500 & up for the pair), nice clean trunk lid (another $100), straight body w/NA motor/tranny/rearend/& basically a whole car from front to back. $800 gets the whole car & I normally get $500 & up just for clean Regal/GN bodies. We're getting ready to move in a few weeks, so having to move only 12 instead of 13 sure would be nice! Email me directly if you want a great deal on a nice Regal. Thanks.

hey michael that sound good but i really want a t-type or gn body and frame it doesnt have to have anything in it just a rolling frame and rust free body no glass, intereor, nothing just body and frame thanks also im getting home from iraq in november if thats a problem email but if you have some clean cars email me pics and prices id like undercarriage trunk and inside thanks

Chance is there any certain reason you need a turbo regal body as opposed to an NA car? All the bodies & frames are the same for all the Regals. I mentioned the blue '83 to you since it's a whole car & you could sell whatever you don't need off of it & recoup your initial investment. I've got a gutted/nothing from the firewall forward '87 silver hardtop Turbo T body & rolling frame for $500, but you would still come out better $$-wise buying the '83. Email me directly with what all you need on the car & we'll go from there. Thanks.

Mr. McCoy, please send me pics of the silver 87.
Tanks, Kip

is it just me or does anyone eles hate when people jump on your post and try to buy your stuff your trying to get

mike did you get my emails send pics for the silver t thanks

Josh after 3 weeks of off & on moving & unpacking, I found the camera inside our oldest son's "Spongebob" backpack :biggrin: A few pics of the '85 are on the way. Thanks for your patience & be safe over there.

Hey Mike

Where are you located? Im moving to Indian Trail on Oct 30th. Its time to do some business.

still looking for just a dog house and rolling frame

nice roller in FL

I have a 85 hardtop rolling chassis with no motor or tranny and a/c has been deleted with care. It was going to be my race car but that didnt happen. Has no rust accept a spot on top of the both door channels. just a bubble in the paint right now. Car color is grey and maroon interior which is in great shape no rips. rear end is posi and in great shape. let me know if your interested

Back