Ebay Digital Dash, $395, Looks Nice, Any Info?

Looks like they “Copied” Dakota Digital as far as the gauges. It might not be that bad of a unit. But install is not for the faint of heart. I did a Dakota digital in my car and was at it for a couple of days. Dakota provides all the sending units with the kit. I don’t think these guys will do the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Includes a water temp sensor according to the ad. And the rest are in there according to the eBay listing. Not sure I'd want blue but it is nifty for $395.

Includes a water temp sensor according to the ad. And the rest are in there according to the eBay listing. Not sure I'd want blue but it is nifty for $395.

It is nice, but I agree that blue is questionable. Also have concerns on that 100% positive rating. But the price is right if it's plug and play.

I would be concerned about how bright it will be on a sunny day. Probably fine at night after dark but may be hard to see in the daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ This.
I had the first Dakota dash made for a 55 Chevy. The problem Scott refers to, is exactly what I encountered.

I have a feeling the $395 turns into $995 after shop labor from your install comments.

The plug and play one from a GN vendor seems more appealing now. LOL

Blue is killer at night, especially with a black car.