Need some help with o2 readings

Zach L.

Just doing some work on my car trying to get everything sorted as i plan to start dailying it soon, ive been looking over all the readings on the scanmaster at idle and a couple seem strange to me, o2s bounce around in the low double digits at idle ( idles a bit erratic too).
Iac is at 50ish, tps seemed ok at .40 and blm around 136. ( all at idle cars at 170f) iac seems high going to play with that now, buy any ideas on the erratic o2 readings?

Just restarted car and played with iac screw a little bit iac is better and reads 16, and o2 reads 850 now?? Any ideas why its corrected itself now? Still have a minor stumble at idle but its better now.

Leaks?
Fresh O2 sensor?
Plugs look like?
Fuel psi?
Open loop chip?

Include some info as to what modifications are on the car.

Leaks?
Fresh O2 sensor?
Plugs look like?
Fuel psi?
Open loop chip?
Still checking for vaccun links, none that i can find so far.
New heated o2 sensor
Plus look good
Its an open loop chip, seems my numbers seem a little more in the right range now.

Still checking for vaccun links, none that i can find so far.
New heated o2 sensor
Plus look good
Its an open loop chip, seems my numbers seem a little more in the right range now.

I just got the car, its got a TT 5.7 chip, ta 49 turbo, and all the other basic speed goodies. Just trying to chase down this erratic o2 readings and high Bl numbers. Ive read through all the tuning pages and tips but any help at all is appreciated. Thanks.