You can type here any text you want

New best @ pacific

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP87GN

Went out to TNT fri night and ran a new best of 11.69 @ 117.26 W/ a 1.74 60 ft time on the 18" street tires. I also had a .000 perfect light on this run. It is my first perfect light! :D I also ran a 11.87 and a 11.91. On the 11.87 run I was paired up with a White Mustang Cobra ad he ran a 12.02 but it wasn't enough! :rolleyes: :cool:

Way to go Josh. Good to see ya backing up the 11.7 at Woodburn consistently. 117mph is really impressive.

Cutting a perfect light doesn't impress us because we all know that was dumb luck for you. ;) Now if I had done it would have been due to my exceptional driving skills, of course. :D

Congrats Josh,
Now your only two tenths from worrying about a roll bar again. Some good cool weather , slicks and your in the low elevens. It's always nice to let a mustang see some Regal tail lights. Pat

TurboSlacker said:
Way to go Josh. Good to see ya backing up the 11.7 at Woodburn consistently. 117mph is really impressive.

Cutting a perfect light doesn't impress us because we all know that was dumb luck for you. ;) Now if I had done it would have been due to my exceptional driving skills, of course. :D
It was no fluke! I brought my A game. :rolleyes: :D

You produce another perfect light time slip with your number and a good date and I've got a 100.00 bill for you

Pattywacker said:
You produce another perfect light time slip with your number and a good date and I've got a 100.00 bill for you
Deal! Pat give me a call, I have a RV ? for you. 425 830 3532.

Back