New Complete Dash insert coming soon!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We have recently teamed up with a Long time,very well known member here on this board that happens to work at a company who manufactures dash's and wiring harness' for Corvette's and together they have already made up several samples of dash designs for our Regal's at a reasonable price. The company who makes these dash's actually has places like Ecklers and Corvette Central selling their products so this place does fantastic work and is very reputable.
Cost will be in the mid $800.00 range for everything!

Keep in mind that some cutting of a Dremel will be required! You still have to take your dash cluster cradle and modify it to fit the new gauge panel. Pretty simple to do though...

Each dash will come with:
* Autometer gauges (Your choice of ANY gauges can also be installed)
* LED indicator lights (Also available are LED sequential signal indicators for those of you with our GNS Digital LED taillights)
* ALL Sensors (Including the VSS)
* Pre-wired & tested
* Wired with Caspers style plug to plug into your OEM harness

Each gauge panel will have a couple gauge placement/orientation designs to choose from to suit everyone's needs. We are pretty much going after the design of my personal dash that I had done over 5 years ago which incorporates pretty much every gauge you need all located nicely in one place all which is very visible.
Dash 018.jpg

Below you can see our GNS hidden tach bracket with the Alky controller mounted to it...
Dash 020.jpg

Stay tuned as information and details come in I will post them up... Order time should be in a couple weeks!

scott, have you considered sinking the gauges in behind the panel instead of surface mount? I've always wanted a more true factory cluster look myself.

Better yet, silk screening everything onto a common plate and making a factory looking "Autometer" cluster... just thoughts anyway.

dash looks good and will be price right by the way....good luck with project

Eticket,

The other member here is at the helm of this project but that is something we will discuss for sure but we would hate to add more cost to this piece. He has been working on this for some time now and just the other day he called to inform me that they are just about ready for production that I should start advertising. I hated to do it on the heals of the other group buy but it was out of my hands... These gauge panels on the other hand will be available for a long time and since he is good friends with the owner of the company and spends quite a bit of time there he can get things done at a much more rapid pace...

scott, have you considered sinking the gauges in behind the panel instead of surface mount? I've always wanted a more true factory cluster look myself.

Better yet, silk screening everything onto a common plate and making a factory looking "Autometer" cluster... just thoughts anyway.

With the gauge ring they install...it would be a ton of work to sink them. Plus they may stick too far back. Don't know how much room there is to work with.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How about digital dash cars? Fuel gauge. very interested. Is there going to be a package deal for the dash and led taillights.
Just kidding. Scott how did you modify your dash surround?plastic trim.
Great job Scott!

I like the dash but I don't want Autometer gauges. I would get my gauges from Speedhut.

These gauges are awesome. I have a set in one of my trans am's The speedo is GPS and you can have them custom made however .
We use Speedhut gauges in a lot of our customers cars and really like them... That GPS speedometer is awesome! I was thinking of going with that on my car...

We use Speedhut gauges in a lot of our customers cars and really like them... That GPS speedometer is awesome! I was thinking of going with that on my car...

Amen brother! I won't use any other gauges than speedhut. Can we get a price on just the panel and led's for alky with harness?

I like the dash but I don't want Autometer gauges. I would get my gauges from Speedhut.

These gauges are awesome. I have a set in one of my trans am's The speedo is GPS and you can have them custom made however you like.

http://www.speedhut.com/gauges/

Let me guess you have a hankering for 1978 trans ams.

Those gauges are the cats ass. I can see why you would only use speed hut.

I love how they can be custom made to your specs and I would also use them if the situation presents itself.

They are the best looking gauges I've seen in a long time.

Will like to see a rear pic
Will the stupid lights still work?

Where is the HI beam light for the headlights??

What are the bottom red lights for on each corner???

Inquiring minds want to know, well maybe just me.