new hybrid

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
My hybrid is a 1975 prostreet firebird,tubbed w/ four link,70 glass front end and a 86 buick 3.8sfi turbo, just finished about a month ago.

Yes it did take some time when i origanaly built the car, I was 18 when i first prostreeted the car with a blown 355 chev motor,about 4 years ago i untubbed the car to but a backseat in it so i could take my wife and kids with me to the track in it,I sold the car 3 years ago to a friend of mine and back in june of this year he sold it back to me rolling,so I tubbed the car again and redid some of the cage to make it legal to run into the 8's if i want to.Wasn't till about 3 months ago i decided to sell my 86 t-type and put hte motor out of it into my bird. The bird has only been running about a month and have only got to drive it about an hour or so, feels faster than any othe motor i ever had in this car. THe motor in a stock body t type ran 11.85 at 3650 lbs and the bird weights 2600 so i am hoping for tens, when i get some pics i will email them to you. Thanks for responding