You can type here any text you want

New Stroker Engine pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tonysmach

I had a new stroker enginge built to celebrate (early) turning age 50 (and 51, 52, 53, etc LOL) in December this year. A Precision Turbo DBB 6765 HP will join the engine when I install it. Thanks goes to TurboDave231 to building this with detailed attention to every aspect of the build.

Attachments

• IMG_3960.JPG
    IMG_3960.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_3961.JPG
    IMG_3961.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_3964.JPG
    IMG_3964.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_3970.JPG
    IMG_3970.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_3976.JPG
    IMG_3976.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 549
The way things are going I will be 50 by the time mine is done...

Bryan

Very nice! Man, that thing is clean! I don't think you will get much resistance ohming those plug wires. They look as big in diameter as the headers!!! ;)

engine pics

Very nice engine(candy), are the injectors high impedance 80lbs, do you have the electric sender for fuel pressure? Again very nice!

Very nice engine(candy), are the injectors high impedance 80lbs, do you have the electric sender for fuel pressure? Again very nice!
Injectors are high impedance 80lbs. I hope they are enough. I still need to install a Red's double pumper. Yes, I have an electric sender for fuel pressure. the fuel pressure gage is right next to my boost gage in a repro GNX dash so I can keep an eye on both at a single glance. I also log Fuel pressure with a PowerLogger.

looks great. the black ultra wires look so much better in black vs. blu. sweet

so wat is the rest of the build gonna b? 200 or 400 trans? xfi or chip?

looks great. the black ultra wires look so much better in black vs. blu. sweet

so wat is the rest of the build gonna b? 200 or 400 trans? xfi or chip?

I am stayin with 200 trans for now and I am hope to raise some funds by the end of the week to order XFI currently on sale by Hartline.

It's ready to run, but I ran into downpipe issues on thursday. The GN1 pipe I had for it doesn't even come close to fitting, I guess it's made for a 74 Vega. So, I have to start the quest for a new one.
Still need some breathers, did they come with grommets?

It's ready to run, but I ran into downpipe issues on thursday. The GN1 pipe I had for it doesn't even come close to fitting, I guess it's made for a 74 Vega. So, I have to start the quest for a new one.
Still need some breathers, did they come with grommets?
Yes, they came with grommets. Price was about $27 or so each.

I'm digging the gray valve covers too, kinda wish I'd have went that route.

Back