New TSO Sponser for BG

J

JCotton

I would like to announce that Turbonetics has just committed to sponsoring the TSO class at the **** Nationals in Bowling Green, Ky for 2007. I would also like to thank Brad Lewis of Turbonetics for his more than generous gift with a value of up to $3,000.00 !!!!!!! The winner of TSO will have their choice of a TSO legal turbo, meaning any Ball Bearing turbo from a Super, GTK or Y2K turbo!!!!! Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!!

I will be awarding the winner with a certificate that can be used to order your turbo through Cotton's Performance. Now if the total purse being awarded in TSO doesn't get some participation at BG, I can't imagine what it would take.......... maybe Cal can step in and give us a total for this event in cash and prizes.....

I would like to announce that Turbonetics has just committed to sponsoring the TSO class at the **** Nationals in Bowling Green, Ky for 2007. I would also like to thank Brad Lewis of Turbonetics for his more than generous gift with a value of up to $3,000.00 !!!!!!! The winner of TSO will have their choice of a TSO legal turbo, meaning any Ball Bearing turbo from a Super, GTK or Y2K turbo!!!!! Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!!

I will be awarding the winner with a certificate that can be used to order your turbo through Cotton's Performance. Now if the total purse being awarded in TSO doesn't get some participation at BG, I can't imagine what it would take.......... maybe Cal can step in and give us a total for this event in cash and prizes.....

That is great Jack! I would like to see the rules for BG, heck with all this prize money, one would think there were a set of concrete rules for a race that is only 4mos away?????

To be honest with ya Bill, It appears the rules will stay the same. If you build your cars to current rules, you will be legal.

Good work Jack, thanks for helping make this happen!
A Y2K 88 sounds about right! =)

To be honest with ya Bill, It appears the rules will stay the same. If you build your cars to current rules, you will be legal.

I would sure hope so Jack but with all the talk of how the **** is supposed to be dropping the hammer on cars that dont fit within the spirit of the clubs intentions, I would like to see even the current rules final. Back on topic, thanks fo getting TNetics to step up!

Gee, major PC in BG, for the mongrols in TSO, make sure the rear view mirror is properly positioned and documented to comply with the whims of the turbo goddesses., oops, did I say that out loud....
I prefer the Southern version..., Let the big dogs eat!!!

Gee, major PC in BG, for the mongrols in TSO, make sure the rear view mirror is properly positioned and documented to comply with the whims of the turbo goddesses., oops, did I say that out loud....
I prefer the Southern version..., Let the big dogs eat!!!

The rear view mirror belongs in the back seat. lol

Wow! A BIG thanks to Turbonetics and to Jack for making this happen. This is getting crazy. The **** posted the 2007 rules over a week ago. I don't know if they are final or not.

..... maybe Cal can step in and give us a total for this event in cash and prizes.....

$3000 Turbonetics Product
$500 Bobby Don
$500 Atlantic Clam Farms, Inc.
$203 Otto's Dyno & Performance
$202 Fiscus Trucking
$201 Cottons Performance
$201 Hartline Performance
$200 Champion Cylinder Heads
$100 Bobby@RPE
$100 Landy'sPerformance.com
$100 Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab
$100 Mid Atlantic Heavy Hauling

24 TSO qualifier T-Shirts donated by FullThrottleSpeed

This is more than $5500 in cash and products!

I have only collected about half the sponsorship money. I'll be calling the rest of the sponsors for their contributions this week. I hope to have the total payout by the end of the month. This way we can announce a minimum payout BEFORE the event.

Hmm looks like the liquid intercooler didn't make it in.I was looking forward to running.:confused:

Check the other thread on TSO, the rules stated add 100 lbs for a liquid IC,
Anybody see something different ? Am I miss-reading it ?

Check the other thread on TSO, the rules stated add 100 lbs for a liquid IC,
Anybody see something different ? Am I miss-reading it ?

You are reading it correct, but that race is the TSO point series and BG will not be a part of the point series races, but there are a total of 3 other races scheduled so it will just be one race Brad will miss out on unfortunately.

Maybe I can get in the Limited Street class at Bowling Green.I think the sheet metal intake is a problem for me getting in that class.

Maybe I can get in the Limited Street class at Bowling Green.I think the sheet metal intake is a problem for me getting in that class.

Brad, how bout just changing your IC to a front mount.....

It has crossed my mind but I can't see putting that much work and cash into it just to be legal for one race.

It has crossed my mind but I can't see putting that much work and cash into it just to be legal for one race.

Installing a frt mnt is pretty simple, considering what you must have into your car now, the investment isn't very much. Being legal for one race, means being legal for all races..... anytime, anywhere.

I am legal everywhere but Bowling Green.Probably to slow but still legal.

It looks like the Limited Street class is letting V-6 cars run a Sheet Metal intake this year.Maybe I can play with the NOS boys.

New Sponsor- Precision Turbo

I just wanted to thank Harry at Precision Turbo for for contributing $750 worth of contingency money to TSO.

Precision Turbo will be paying $500 to the winner and $250 to the runner up of TSO if they have a Precision Turbo sticker on their car. I will be handing out contingency stickers to the racers who need/want them during peer tech.

$3000 Turbonetics Product
$750 Precision Turbo (contingency)
$500 Bobby Don
$500 Atlantic Clam Farms, Inc.
$203 Otto's Dyno & Performance
$202 Fiscus Trucking
$201 Cottons Performance
$201 Hartline Performance
$200 Champion Cylinder Heads
$100 Bobby@RPE
$100 Landy'sPerformance.com
$100 Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab
$100 Mid Atlantic Heavy Hauling

24 TSO qualifier T-Shirts donated by FullThrottleSpeed

This is over $6400 in cash and products available to the TSO racers!

I have collected nearly all the sponsorship money listed above. I have contacted the ones who haven't paid and all but one have already put checks in the mail.