New Turbo Winter Sale

J

JCotton

It's time for some winter sales, I decided to share some great pricing I'm getting with our line of Turbonetics Turbos.... I can't say exactly how long I can do this, but we'll see how things go here. Most of the Big Shaft turbos will price out at small shaft turbo prices!!!

All turbos will now be equipped with bigshaft technology, whether its a CPT44 or a CPT76. The benefit of this is an extremely durable turbo that will not fail under higher boost levels. All turbos will come with VSR high speed balancing of the entire rotating assembly, again, extremely important for life, performance, balance and oil flow.

I'll begin with a few of the popular sized turbos, if you don't see something you are looking for, call for pricing... thanks

CPT 61, 62, 66, 70

P trim turbine wheel, polished compressor housing, choice of .63 or .82 exhaust housing.

special pricing......... $795.00

with Ball Bearing option........... $1249.00

More to come.......... call today....... this won't last forever

Thanks,

What about a pair of P-trim 61 BB four bolts on a stage 2? Would that work good?

Jason

turbo

jack
i will try to call on sat or monday.
maybe we can work out a deal. you have my cpt-60 being rebuilt .
would like to go alittle bigger!!!!!!!!!

mike s

Jaon,

Those would be some pretty wild turbos, biiiig power.....

Mike,

Was thinking about you today, got just the turbo for ya..... :cool: one of what Jason wants will knock your socks off....... :cool:

Thanks for the ball bearing turbo Jack! A nice 70 will look good sitting in my living room while the snow flies.........:)

What injectors would you recommend for your CPT70 p trim?? Car as all the bolt ons, heads, intake etc Thanx

Don

How about us slooooow guys, can i get a deal on a ta49, Thanks Greg

gREG,

Sorry, I don't do the 49's anymore, I like the 44's, all brand new turbo, sale price for those will be $695.00.

What injectors would you recommend for your CPT70 p trim?? Car as all the bolt ons, heads, intake etc Thanx

Don,

At least 72's, but like Arie said, " 83lbers will work.

How big can I go with 57 lbers, 3200 stall, ported irons, FM, and good supporting mods?

Our 61 would be the max, but even that could run out of fuel maxed out.....

Jack, do these turbos have Garret exh. housings or Precision? Are they old tech, or GT/GTQ? TE or TA? Considering a move from my TE45a to a 70. Thank you, Brian

Jack, do these turbos have Garret exh. housings or Precision? Are they old tech, or GT/GTQ? TE or TA? Considering a move from my TE45a to a 70. Thank you, Brian

Brian, I use the turbonetics exhaust housings on most GN turbos, comes in .63 and .82, your choice. In my opinion, one of the best GN housings out there, better spool up and no loss of power on the top end. As for the tech, we are using the latest wheels available and the comp housing for a 70 is the T4, 4" inlet, polished, you will see HP improvement over the 45a.
$795.00 for a large shaft turbo is insane, this sale will be over soon. We can only run this for about another week.
thanks, hope that helps,

new turbo

jack ,thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions and for helping me pick the turbo for my combo.
can't wait to get my new turbo!!!!!!
mike skwarlo

Your welcome Mike, always my pleasure. Good thing you called yesterday, the phones rang off the hook today......... :cool: Lots of happy customers out there.....

What would the approximate ETA be on these turbos Jack?

I expect about 2 weeks before I receive them, I've ordered quite a few, but didn't expect all the orders I have received. So far everything looks good, I checked friday and turbos were being shipped I ordered earlier in the week. I ordered another 10 or so and don't see any delays at this point. As for the sale ending, due to the overwhelming orders I will be taking orders the first part of next week.

thanks everyone,

JACK ITS JAMES FROM N.J. I NEED TO SEE YOU FOR SOME TUNING ISSUES ON MY CAR. CANT SEEM TO RUN THE NUMBER EXPECTED LAST SEASON. NEED HELP, POSSIBLEY CONVERTOR OR CHNAGE TO A SMALLER HOUSING W THIS T66 WILL CALL YOU SOON...:confused: