New Web Specials

Jeff@Ramcharger

special1.jpg

special3.jpg

special4.jpg

special5.jpg

Here are some new web specials. Feel free to PM, E-mail or give us a call at 1-888-293-7267 for more information.

Dual Fan...

Jeff, I would like to get the dual fan setup. Does it come with the adapter? If not, how much is that? What would the shipping be to 48654? Thank you, Ted

Tryed agiain, it said it was full. But anyways. You will need the fan and the adapter harness #674002 which will connect the fan to your factory wiring harness. The adapter runs $22.95. Shipping to you will be $8.99. Since you live in Michigan you will also have to pay tax. But I have all the parts in stock and ready to ship. You are just one business day away.

What's the regular price for the dual fans?

Hey Jeff...

So for me to get the fan setup with the harness and shipping I'm looking at $111.93? If I order two setups, can you hook me up alittle better? Thank you,

Dual Fans

Yes, it woud be $111.93 plus tax (because you live in michigan). We really give deals to people who buy 5 or more fans at a time. We are willing to give you a better price if you want to buy 5.

Dual fans

Excuse me, I'm alittle slow! The $111.93 is for the dual fans and all necessary wiring harness to hook up? I know the fans have been $80, but I thought you had a harness that sold for around $80 also. What's the difference between the 2 harnesses? Do you take PayPal?
Thanks,
Marty

dual fan special

jeff, still running a better discount if 5 or more are bought?, im interested in 1, maybe 2

Let me know..thanks