Newly built longblock FS....ported heads, roller cam, Forged TRW's

jdpolzin

Ended up buying a car with a motor in it already so my new set up will be for sale. I will also have quite a bit more that will be for sale soon once I figure out on exactly how I'll be building this car. Anyhow, for sure at this point in time my spare longblock will be available.

Shortblock is new and was built by JRMotorsports
30 over block
ARP main studs
ARP head studs
Line honed with torque plates
Balanced
Crack checked
Turbo Crank (receipt says polished but I brought a 10/10 or 10/20, crack checked)
Forged TRW Pistons
Molly rings (hand gapped)
Clevite bearings (mains, rods, cam)
Champion Ported Irons (these are the hand ported)
Comp 212/212 roller cam (comp lifters, pushrods, and springs)
Roller cam button
TA HD rocker shafts
FullThrottle timing cover
Double roller chain
Factory Intake with EGR milled out
Oil pan
Factory valve covers
Cork gaskets were used on the oil pan and valve covers
Victor stock style head gaskets

This is basically the bare intake to pan, no headers, turbo, etc. The accessories, turbo, balancer, flexplate, injectors, etc are going into the car I just purchased. I do have the paperwork for the shortblock machine work and assembly. This has zero run time on it. $3800 firm and can help with shipping if need be.

IMG_20150211_094043927.jpg

No Billet caps, just line honed with ARP main studs. I'm sorry but I won't pull the motor apart.

Ohh ok.... Let me see how much it would cost to ship it I'm in NC.... If I was close that motor would of been bought and picked up already lol

It did find its home, but I have been working on my 69........I am however ready to get back on this. JD Thanks again.....