You can type here any text you want

NICE tow rig ! crew cab

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
My wife has a new car now and I just got a new truck so we have decided to sell her dually. Yes thats right, its HER dually lol. We got it about 7-8 years ago for her and have enjoyed the truck a LOT. We have drove it to renolds for several years with the buick behind it so some of you have seen it. We camped out at the track them years by sleeping in the back of the truck. It has a leer signiture cap on it. Its a 98 chevrolet crew cab with the vortec 454 in it. The truck was converted at regency conversions in dallas texas. Cowl hood, fiberglass running boards, leather with wood trim inside. TV, DVD, radio in back seat between the front seats in the console which was wonderfull on long trips then with my daughter. The bed has the gooseneck kit already in it but I have never used it myself but its there. The rear has the texas drop bumper on it. Radar detector, LARGE overhead console with lights. EVERYTHING works on the truck right down to the windshield washers ! My wife has always been super ticky on this truck. Several of the members on here have seen the truck and / or road in it. The truck has been dropped a few inches and rides like a nice car! Doug [itsav6] Gary, Even ward are a few I can think of right off hand as well as Brian Weavy have seen it, Brian and his late wife rode in it with us out to dinner one night down here. I am going to list it on ebay but we are asking 9000 or best offer. No low ballers as I do not have to sell it. Its just time for it to go to a home that will love having it as much as we did. The ONLY thing that the truck really needs is new tires soon as the fronts are starting to cup on the edge because I never rotated them like I should have. Put new tires on it and I would not be a bit afraid to drive it to alaska and back again long as there was gas stations on the way lol. I will post up some pics in just a min for you guys. The only bad spot on the inside of the truck is the bottom of the drivers seat is starting to get some tears but a good upholstrey shop might be able to fix them. Daniel Ray

100_1948.jpg

100_1949.jpg

100_1950.jpg

100_1951.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1942.jpg

100_1943.jpg

100_1944.jpg

100_1947.jpg

The milage on the truck is 131 and some change. I put a new radiator in it the other year and a new water pump also. Daniel Ray

wow Nobody needs a NICE tow rig ???????? Come look at it if your close, the truck is well worth what I am asking for it. Make me a good offer and come drive her home. Daniel

Still up for sale , 8000 obo and I will put new tires on front for you.

The only towing I ever did with the truck was the few times I took the buick to renyolds with it and I didn't check the mileage. I did check it on a trip a while back and it was about 13mpg. Daniel

Back