You can type here any text you want

no dash lights and no fuelpump when initio is turned but does crank over

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

hi fellas just put mymotor n but when i turn the key i dont have dash lights and dont have fuel pump power but it does crank over and i am not getting power to the side of the fusebox where the fp fuse is left side of fuse box. the only other thing is when you put in a oil pressure guage and take out stock sender to put in the one that comes with the guage it only hasthe one wire going to it from the guage .wat do i do with the stock 3 pin plug that pluggd to the stock sender do i have to jump them somehow or will the car still start cause o know that if it doesn see oil pressure it wont give it fuel pump power or sark or both please helllp thanks in advance.

chech the orange wire plug to that goes to the positive on the battery. I just put my motor back in & had the same issue & i had forgot to plug that back up. its the ecu signal i believe! My stock oil sender line just hangs & my auto meter sender with single wire is not tied into it!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back