NoN Buick FOR SALE

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
(Sorry, trying to help out my uncle. He has the bug to get another hot rod. Happens about every 10years or so. Please pass the word to the non Buick hot rod community in Hawaii. Peace.)

Car is on Maui. Awesome condition. Garaged. Give him a call, he is not monitoring this post. This is NOT a cheap resto or engine build. It is done right. The paint and body is great and the motor is done right.

1971 RS (real split bumper) california car with no rust issues, correct 8.5 inch corporate rear end with 3.73 gear ratio and posi. Very straight body sprayed cortez silver with Z/28 stripes and clear coat. all new original style replacement interior, Instrument cluster with factory tachometer. T-350 transmission with correct shifter and counsel. Nice secret auto stereo, looks stock but is new with Ipod compatibility .Good glass all around and chrome bumpers are perfect.Every thing works and has full exhaust so it is easy to get a safety check. The motor is a hot rod piece, 406 small block with a Edelbrock top end and a bumpy hydraulic cam and roller rockers.These early second gen steel bumper camaro's are getting hard to find, I am sure you know this if you have been looking for one. Give me a call to check it out and make me a offer ! There is no way you could build this car for this price! Rick at 661-4389 or 214-0105 $19K.

PICS on craigslist ad:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/cto/4125908649.html