Official Class Record for TSA

gasketmaster

Is there an official class record for TSA?

If so....where would that be found?

Just curious about what these cars have ran for numbers :smile:

Well considering only 1 car has ever officially qualified so far (damn rain last year), I'd say it is him.

I can't quote exact numbers, but it was a high 11 sec. pass...Maybe he'll see this and shed some light.

2008 GS Nationals 11.996 @ 112.24 mph... TSA

First Year Raced was 2008 GS Nationals

TSA - 11.996 @ 112.24 mph
1. Clay Arnold, Corydon, IN ('86 Buick T-Type)

Since it was rained out in 2009, the purse has INCREASED tremendously, the new times are secret... do you have what it takes...

lotsa of purse money available... if you win TSA and score Gold or Silver...

2008 Buick Gs Nationals In Beach Bend Raceway Park Engine Shot Of Buick Gs Photo

First Year Raced was 2008 GS Nationals

TSA - 11.996 @ 112.24 mph
1. Clay Arnold, Corydon, IN ('86 Buick T-Type)

I don't know what does or doesn't count toward the "Official" record, but I remember his "Qualifying" pass was quicker than his "Competition" Pass, which is what you have listed above.

I don't know what does or doesn't count toward the "Official" record, but I remember his "Qualifying" pass was quicker than his "Competition" Pass, which is what you have listed above.

Well what was his "Best" pass? :biggrin:

I heard Red was gonna be the big swingin' umm... "Sausage" in 2010 :eek:

Mid 11's during test n tune

The first year of this class has reached mid 11s during test & tune, could a roll bar be needed for lower ET's in 2010?

The first year of this class has reached mid 11s during test & tune, could a roll bar be needed for lower ET's in 2010?

Is a roll bar "Stock Appearing" :confused:

Would you even need a roll bar at BG? I raced a low ten second car there in shorts and a T-shirt :wink:

Hello Guys

My best pass in 2008 was 11.75 quicker than the 11.99 "final" run

My best pass in 2009 was 11.51 @ 114.8

I am sure others have been quicker and faster but these are the #'s I ran at BG.

As for the roll bar I think Richard Clark said he couldn't tell anyone they couldn't have safety equipment that was required by NHRA for the speed of there car but he doesn't require it himself.

Clay

Hello Guys

My best pass in 2008 was 11.75 quicker than the 11.99 "final" run

My best pass in 2009 was 11.51 @ 114.8

I am sure others have been quicker and faster but these are the #'s I ran at BG.

As for the roll bar I think Richard Clark said he couldn't tell anyone they couldn't have safety equipment that was required by NHRA for the speed of there car but he doesn't require it himself.

Clay

Thanks Clay :smile:

I wonder if a roll bar would get you a deduction in points during the concours :confused:

No matter what......it sounds like fun :biggrin:

I hope to meet you in a few weeks :wink: