You can type here any text you want

Ok what wire to use

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

three turbos

NUNLKME
Im in the midddle of hooking up a gnx dash that was not bought as a kit and im trying to figure out what wire to use for the oil pressure sender. I still have the oem plug that plugged into the factory sender the one that has 3 teminals, however the stewart warner sender only requires 1 wire to hook it up.:rolleyes: So my question is there is a light brown, a red and a white wich one to use? and do I have to use some type of jumper in the other 2? Im thinking the brown might be the one to use,any help would be great thanks in advance. Eric :D

Im in the midddle of hooking up a gnx dash that was not bought as a kit and im trying to figure out what wire to use for the oil pressure sender. I still have the oem plug that plugged into the factory sender the one that has 3 teminals, however the stewart warner sender only requires 1 wire to hook it up.:rolleyes: So my question is there is a light brown, a red and a white wich one to use? and do I have to use some type of jumper in the other 2? Im thinking the brown might be the one to use,any help would be great thanks in advance. Eric :D
GUESS NOBODY ANSWERED YOU ERIC,I'M IN THE EXACT SPOT TODAY...

Back