Oldie but Goodie

87we410877

My father, Full colonel in the Air force belives a car is to go from A to B and get destroyed getting there. Drives a 1995 regal filthy. No concept of nice or rare.

After owning my 10 sec buick for about 5 years i insisted he come for a ride. Keep in mine this man rarely breaks the speed limit and is Very reserved. I took it easy (kindof) but when i made the u-turn there was a GSX-R at the light waiting. I couldnt resist. He came up and i hit it. We stayed even till my tires gripped then i pulled him. My father was screaming "STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL SOMEONE". That was his last ride lol.

Another time, a harley roadster (big fat tire in the back) is lined up at a red light with me. I had a passenger as did he on the back. I look at him, he looks back at his girl and says "Hold on.... Hold on!" Light turned green i spun he jumped, 3rd gear smoked him. He was mad.

Might as well keep em going....

Driving a c6 vette pulls up to me and my friends ratty GN. He's got his wife in there. Revs at us, We go back and forth till the road opens and it was over for him. Guy yelled as he turned off "Your cars a piece of shit!! Your cars a piece of shit!!" ummm ok. lol

One more....

Had a ratty 80's camaro with exhaust do an import fly by and give me the peace sign out the window. Next light they told me their camaro was really fast. They left me at the line but i put about 200 lengths on them up top. With my hand out the window giving the peace sign hahaha.

Hope you enjoy. Ive been absent for a while!

what balls that guy has yelling your cars a piece of sh!t. He just lost to that piece of sh!t. So what does that say about him.