one pic from today

Way2QWK

Turbo Spooled by CORN
First day time cruise in the Buick with my wife since finishing the car a few years back. Car ran perfect, weather was perfect. It was nice to finally just drive the car and enjoy it. Drove about 50miles around town. Enjoyed driving so much I forgot to take more pics. Was expecting to run into some other hot rods out driving but never did.

Attachments

• jjk 301.jpg
    jjk 301.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 457
Looks good rich, you could have gone down and got my car and take it for a cruise. Not many people I would let do that :D

Looks good. I've also found that Hot Rodding and actually seeing someone cruising around in a Hot Rod is similar to the odds of winning the lottery. There's plenty of rice around though...

That car looks badazz. If I lived in Arizona I would own two gns.One would have to run at all times.I was driving around when I was in Gilbert and seen some nice cars running around. The weather down there is awesome. Its a dry heat right?

That car looks badazz. If I lived in Arizona I would own two gns.One would have to run at all times.I was driving around when I was in Gilbert and seen some nice cars running around. The weather down there is awesome. Its a dry heat right?

WOW! Car has a nice stance! I think I asked you a while back about wheel size and also about a FMIC. Chopped39, I had an apartment in Gilbert for 2 years. Some good looking cars around that area especially getting into Tempe and Scottsdale. I moved to Queen Creek (15 minutes from Gilbert) and see some cool cars once in a while. I guess only when all the old farts want to take them out. :biggrin::biggrin:
I hate the summer here though. I cant keep the temps in my car down under 200 and it reaches 210-215 at stops. Thats with a SLIC, Dual Fans, 160 T-Stat and RMI-25. I can definitely notice a difference in performance between Summer and Winter. Way2Qwk hows the weather out in Tucson?

weather is still nice in tucson. im sure its only a matter of time before it gets hot as hell again.

weather is still nice in tucson. im sure its only a matter of time before it gets hot as hell again.

:mad::mad:
I just tinted the windows yesterday morning in preparation for the heat. 3% all the way around and I will be going back for the windshield. Hopefully it doesnt attract any attention from the law enforcement. :confused:

Looks great now I am thinking no gnx clone for me great stance. What size tires are you running

Thanks for the compliments. I think I got the wheel spacing perfect now. No rubbing like I was having going over bumps and dips in the road. Ride quality is perfect with current suspension. Car is very enjoyable to drive now with closed exhaust and 3 layers of Dynamat(see pics in link):biggrin:. My wife really enjoyed the ride also now that its not loud and doesnt have the exhaust fumes from open downpipe. Next will be a upgraded sound system.
Weather this time of year is perfect 70-80'. Tires are GNX sizes. Coolant temps stayed at 170' with FMIC and ramchargers fans. Just charged the A/c with 134a but its not hot enough to use it YET...

sounds system, 3 layers of dynamat, 600 horse power, no exhaust fumes and closed exhaust

Sounds like a rools royce :)

but all joking aside looks good rich,

Anyways i need your help, May 29 you have to take off work to help me. i need help putting the new trans and converter in as well as running the cooler lines and mounting the cooler. also need to install the 2step and messure the DS length so i can get one ordered. Then maybe i can con skylee to go on a cruise with my non-dynamat, exhaust fuming, open exhaust buick that leaks oil from sweeting so much HP :)

o and maybe kill me a few 87 gn's while im at it :)

Buickbert if you want to help come on down may29 to the paint shop ;) you know which one.

WOW! Car has a nice stance! I think I asked you a while back about wheel size and also about a FMIC. Chopped39, I had an apartment in Gilbert for 2 years. Some good looking cars around that area especially getting into Tempe and Scottsdale. I moved to Queen Creek (15 minutes from Gilbert) and see some cool cars once in a while. I guess only when all the old farts want to take them out. :biggrin::biggrin:
I hate the summer here though. I cant keep the temps in my car down under 200 and it reaches 210-215 at stops. Thats with a SLIC, Dual Fans, 160 T-Stat and RMI-25. I can definitely notice a difference in performance between Summer and Winter. Way2Qwk hows the weather out in Tucson?

My girlfriends friends live in Queen Creek. Andy and nicole. he does home inspections. cool party people.Maybe you know them .

o and maybe kill me a few 87 gn's while im at it :)

thats not directed in any way towards me is it?:cool:

yeah just remind me about a week or so before you come, ill come help out. and if your here long enough maybe we can slap an alky kit on my car?

buickbert

thats not directed in any way towards me is it?:cool:

yeah just remind me about a week or so before you come, ill come help out. and if your here long enough maybe we can slap an alky kit on my car?

buickbert

not sure how fast i can get my car done but if we get it done quick sure. i would be happy to install it and get a quick tune in.

i will only see tail lights after I turn around because u were loseing and made a u-ee like a honda.

its all good. we can maybe all roll out if we get everything done. well off to bed i go.